Online Herbology Course

Dancinbear

I am interested in learning herbology. I was in the horticulture business for over 20 years but have a limited knowledge on this subject. Does anybody have experience with an online course? I am leaning toward a course offered by Susun Weed. Anybody know anything about her? Please help....

http://www.susunweed.com/Correspondence-Course-ABC.htm

Apollonia

I know she is very respected and probably one of the top people in herbology. I took a class once from one of her students, and the information and the way it was presented was clear and made a great deal of sense. That was probably 15 years ago or so, and much of what I learned stuck with me.

Also, Susun's Wise Woman books are excellent. I think her course is probably very good, and if I were going to take an online herbology course, I would definitely do hers.

Disa

Oh wow. That looks like a great course and the price is very reasonable.

I would take it if I weren't already taking courses in metaphysics which require a monthly payment. I think I'll bookmark it for when I have more time to devote to it. Sorry if I'm OT, as I don't know anything about her, but wanted to just say I'd take it and thanks for posting the info. I look forward to reading what other people have to say about it.

Muir Aingeal

With any luck I will be taking her courses soon. You can find Sunsun on youtube (where she has many informative videos) and she also has her own forum: http://www.healingwiseforum.com/

Dancinbear

Hey LavenderMist. I signed up with the Wise Woman on Sunday. Why don't you sign up and we can go to school together?

Muir Aingeal

You know, I think I will do just that. I've been wanting to take her courses for ages now.

Dancinbear

That would be awesome. We can compare notes. Let me know I'd you sign up!

TheOld

I just sign up for her "green Ally" courses yestserday after taking times to ask a couples of questions and the answers was verry nice and fast; seems great until now.

thanks

Dancinbear

We have to all keep in touch and discuss how are lessons are going. Can't wait to get my first lesson!

TheOld

got my manual

He,
Got my manual by the post today, theres was also the list of books/cd to chooses and somes newsletter.

She also took times to write some nice introduction words with her own hands, very nice lady i should say.

So i'll let you know how it goes.

Have fun
O.