OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Annush

Tarocchi di Venezia (Dal Negro)

Lo Scarabeo’s OOP reproductions of historical decks - Ancient Tarot of Bologna, … Liguria-Piedmont, …Lombardy, …Marseilles, Sola-Busca (with the same quality of paper/printing as it was in 2000-2002 ;))

Nickigirl

Dark Goddess!

Dark Goddess!!!! I didn't buy it in time!!!! 😩 So devastated!!

garmonbozia

I wish I had the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt.

I contacted Llewellyn about it recently and to ask if it was ever going to come back into print. They said the rights have reverted back to the artist.

witchfawn

I will be kicking myself forever for missing out on the first edition of the Oracle of Oddities. I ordered the second as soon as I learnt it existed but I'm worried I will always pine for first, it feels incomplete as a deck now that I know (insert selfish sob here). I joined a bunch of markplace type groups on facebook but there's been no luck so far, but ah well.

Nemia

I wish I had the Fairy Tale Tarot by Lisa Hunt.

I contacted Llewellyn about it recently and to ask if it was ever going to come back into print. They said the rights have reverted back to the artist.

A German version will be re-published in the next few months. If you really want this deck, you can probably manage with the German version. A quiet hour with Google translate to identify the fairy tales, and you're good to go :)

I will certainly buy it.

Marseilles Marie

I know it is out of print but...

I always wanted a new copy of The Solleone Tarot. Same size, cardstock, etc..

banbha

Tarot of the Origins. I like ancient symbolism. I've never even seen the full deck but it has always intrigued me.

truelighth

I really want to see the Phantomwise Tarot in print. And the Little Mad Cows Tarot too, because it is so funny.

And also: The Little Window Tarot and the Alabaster. All of them unpublished as of yet.

CherryNukaCola

I'm genuinely surprised that no publisher has picked up the Phantomwise - seems like a no-brainer!