OOP tarot decks you MOST want to make a comeback or unpublished deck you'd like publi

Astilano

I missed out The Magna Veritas
Oracle of Oddities 1st
Victorian Romantic Tarot
Tarot of Delphi
Le Fanu's Destroyed Dondorf Lenormand
Victoria Regina Tarot

Silhouettes Tarot and Ostara Tarot will be back in 2017.

Lunar Fire Tarot the most wanted deck but unpublished. And i would love to buy Emily Balivet Tarot.
The Dreamdance Oracle is in process.
Tarot of the Abyss very intresting, never seen before

AntonK1111

A Hoi Polloi reprint is my dream!

Nosgo

The Gay Male Tarot which has completely disappear from the market (or if there is a copy somewhere it will be so expensive that you could probably buy yourself a new car with the money spent...).

There something about this deck that goes deeper than the raw sexual energy that come with it. Of course, I won't lie, the naughty pictures make me smile but I would love to work with this deck regarding intimate question about sexual understanding of the self, learning things like how to be more fulfilled, understanding the reason or the motive behind specific sex fantasy or behaviors... There's really something particular with this one deck that I didn't find in any other deck (even if gay themed).

AntonK1111

The Gay Male Tarot which has completely disappear from the market (or if there is a copy somewhere it will be so expensive that you could probably buy yourself a new car with the money spent...).

There something about this deck that goes deeper than the raw sexual energy that come with it. Of course, I won't lie, the naughty pictures make me smile but I would love to work with this deck regarding intimate question about sexual understanding of the self, learning things like how to be more fulfilled, understanding the reason or the motive behind specific sex fantasy or behaviors... There's really something particular with this one deck that I didn't find in any other deck (even if gay themed).

It's very hard to find much info or images of this deck, everything comes up Gay Tarot. I saw a post on a forum that said there's something like only 40 copies left.

starlightexp

It's very hard to find much info or images of this deck, everything comes up Gay Tarot. I saw a post on a forum that said there's something like only 40 copies left.

And I'd buy one in a heartbeat no questions asked lol

Metafizzypop

The Sideshow Tarot. That was a cool deck. Would be great to use for Halloween.

WolfSpirit

There are pictures of the Gay Male Tarot at Tarotgarden (no copies available though).
I am not interested in owning the deck, I was just curious.

amandasargeant

Oh how i wish Starchild first edition would be reprinted!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

FLizarraga

Kat Black's Touchstone. The copies that are left from the Kunati edition are still being sold at Tarot Garden. But I dread the day when they sell out, and this exquisite deck goes the way of the dodo.

mercuryempress

I would love to see a full star wars deck