Oopsie forgot some cards inside the box

Pao

Has anyone ever done this. I was shuffling my cards after taking them out of the box, I asked my question and then layed out the cards. After I noticed that 3 cards were left in the box :( Now I wonder if the reading is no good and If I need to re-do it because i was missing 3 cards :bugeyed:

What do you think? do I re-do it? and does the reading not count now? its silly but makes me wonder....

Grizabella

I believe there are no accidents. If two or three cards are left in the box, just go ahead with the reading because they stayed in there on purpose. I don't think it's going to matter. (I'm notorious for simplifying my life. :p ) But if it really bothers you, then just put them back in the deck and do the reading over again. As Jiminy Cricket used to say, "Let your conscience be your guide." :D

Pao

thanks Grizabella :D I really dont want to do it again. I'm lazy and I got a clear answer this time round so if I were to re-do it I just wouldn't know what to think with another answer. ahh i dont know. :D

raventepes

I agree with Griz. If cards were left out, they're probably trying to tell you something.

Pao

yea but stupid me forgot to look at what they were! :bugeyed: :laugh:

WolfSpirit

Pao you're not the only one - I used to have that all the time ! Also I forgot to put cards back in the pack after doing a reading.
I was always annoyed at myself when I did that. I have finally learnt to check before doing a reading.

celticnoodle

like Wolfspirit, this has happened to me often as well, Pao. Don't worry about it, and like Griz mentioned-there are no accidents. things always happen for a reason--but the next time it does happen, see if the cards that are in the box mean anything to you, either in answer to the question you read for--or for something else.

MeeWah

Some things happen for a reason & despite the efforts to be careful. Based on the personal experiences, those the synchronistic moments wherein Universe offers a message 'voluntarily' or if one willing to heed.

So, I prefer to check those cards left in the box for the same reason I use the cards that fall out. Those cards can offer information pertinent to the matter at hand or refer to something else significant.

Eddie

I would stick to the original reading.
This has happened to me many times. I have got into the habit of counting cards to check all is present.
Especially when i read for other people.
eddie

Sebavin

I count my cards before I start reading and when I am finished. About six years ago I was reading without a full deck (lol) for about a month before I even noticed one was missing. So I've counted them ever since.

But if the reading came out well, I'd stick with what you felt.