Oracle Decks (Recommendations)

PsychicLord

At the risk of promoting my own deck, it would seem to fit many of the attributes you are seeking.

To quote from one user:

"Oracle-X is proving to be most accurate - backing up my natural intuitions... sometimes quite astoundingly forceful in its message... almost shouting out at me about the things I'm trying to ignore or situations that I am pretending are another way..."

"Oracle-X is direct and straight to the point. The pack has an honesty that informs and never seems to dodge the facts of any given question."

It will most certainly tackle predictive events, as well as current and past events/issues.

It should be stressed that Oracle-X is a deck designed to work with, and grow your own intuition. If you want to sit back and do nothing but to read a page of information about each card, then this is not the deck for you. However if you want to work with the deck, it will not disappoint, and it will grow with you.

I have attached a sample illustration below:

Attachments

• 240.pdf
    123.3 KB · Views: 137

DownwardSpiral

A"HA Oracle

Hi NZer

I'm not sure if this quite fits what you're looking for. The majority of cards are in black and white. No keywords but intuitive mandala artworks to tap into your intuition. I don't have this deck but there's just something about it. And Linnie the creator is a member here : ) I haven't seen her post lately but you may recognize her username. Heres the link in the cards here at AT....

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aha/

DownUnderNZer

Hi NZer

I'm not sure if this quite fits what you're looking for. The majority of cards are in black and white. No keywords but intuitive mandala artworks to tap into your intuition. I don't have this deck but there's just something about it. And Linnie the creator is a member here : ) I haven't seen her post lately but you may recognize her username. Heres the link in the cards here at AT....

http://www.aeclectic.net/tarot/cards/aha/

Really cool deck and exquisite artwork. Wow!

Thanks for the suggestion DownwardSpiral....:)

linnie

How nice... I was trying to revisit the thread about my own sweet A'HA to catch up with someone's user name, and I stumbled upon this thread! :)

Thank you so much for recommending my deck, DownwardSpiral. That is really kind of you. (I have been offline more than on lately, it is true... busy fighting those Save the Planet fights that pop up... grrhh!) :) I'm glad you can feel the "just something about it" ... I get that feeling, too ... hee hee :)

And I'm glad you like the artwork, DownUnderNZer . Thank you :)

I hope you find/have found what will best serve your needs, DownUnderNZer :)

Many blessings to you all. :)