Oracle exchanges

Talulah26

Is anyone up for exchanges?

If youd like to choose a deck I have Kabala oracles, Archangel oracles and Goddess Guidance.

I will also pull an angel card for all sitters.

Please no health or timing questions.

xx

lepleadian

could i ask pls what does T feel for me?

Persimmon

hi :) could I have the goddess guidance deck..I'd like to ask the goddesses how they think I should handle the situation regarding J?

Talulah26

could i ask pls what does T feel for me?

Hi Lepleadian :)

ISHTAR - Boundaries, HATHOR - Receptivity, BAST - Independent

T feels that youre sensual and nurturing he also feels that youre independent and very giving but I dont pick up on any romantic vibes here, it seems he views you in a platonic way but likes you.

Your angel card -
Four of Action

Your hard work will pay off, if youre committed to study or some other venture it will lead to satisfaction. This card also advises that you take a break now and again

Can I have a message from the cards please?

lepleadian

Hi Lepleadian :)

ISHTAR - Boundaries, HATHOR - Receptivity, BAST - Independent

T feels that youre sensual and nurturing he also feels that youre independent and very giving but I dont pick up on any romantic vibes here, it seems he views you in a platonic way but likes you.

Can I have a message from the please?
thank u :) i have no feedback but i know that we have a friendship for the moment.

yours 8 of swords 6 of wands

you arent seeing clearly things, you have to pass a transitionary state before u come at a conclusion. You may find things difficult, unreachable, or not visible but all is temporary u will feel better soon

does it make sense?

Talulah26

hi :) could I have the goddess guidance deck..I'd like to ask the goddesses how they think I should handle the situation regarding J?

Hello Persimmon

GREEN TARA - Start delegating, RHIANNON - Sorceress, AERACURA - Blossoming

These cards are suggesting that you shouldnt be afraid to communicate your feelings and ask for help, you are able to manifest anything that you want but you need to have patience and communicate clearly. So regarding this situation trust your feelings and communicate them, have patience with J and things will work out.

Your angel card -

Ace of thoughts--
Now is a good time to communicate clearly and thoroughly with others. Dont be dissuaded by little challenges along your path.

Can you tell me how or under what circumstances I will meet my future life partner?

cherryberry

I would like to sit, after our last encounter where are things heading between me and M? (love interest)
kabala oracle please

Persimmon

Hello Persimmon

GREEN TARA - Start delegating, RHIANNON - Sorceress, AERACURA - Blossoming

These cards are suggesting that you shouldnt be afraid to communicate your feelings and ask for help, you are able to manifest anything that you want but you need to have patience and communicate clearly. So regarding this situation trust your feelings and communicate them, have patience with J and things will work out.

Your angel card -

Ace of thoughts--
Now is a good time to communicate clearly and thoroughly with others. Dont be dissuaded by little challenges along your path.

Can you tell me how or under what circumstances I will meet my future life partner?

I am confused about what the best thing to do is,but I do need to decide and communicate clearly with the universe. I do feel I have been seeing different alternate futures in my dreams based on what decisions I have been making recently - so you mentioning manifesting makes sense.

I am using the archangel oracle deck:

Indigo and crystal children, You know what to do, Leadership

It will be at a time when you are not looking for love/relationships or even thinking about them, you seem too be busy living your life and/or distracted when he appears. I feel he will notice you first, before you really take notice of him. I get the feeling you will meet him through friends - he could be a friend of a couple that you know, and you become connected through your mutual friends at some kind of gathering.

could I have the Archangel oracle for this next question please? :)
what is the angel number I keep seeing being trying to tell me about what I can achieve if I decide to go down that route (the route/decision I've been thinking about the last 2 days)?

Leandra88

Hi there, I'd love to exchange. Can you please tell me what advice the cards have regarding my ex, G? I would love the Goddess Guidance deck please.

Talulah26

I would like to sit, after our last encounter where are things heading between me and M? (love interest)
kabala oracle please

Chet
Heh
Lamed

I think things will begin to deepen between you both, it looks like you will be going through a transition and the relationship will reach another level but the cards are advising you to not become too dependant on this connection, keep your feet on the ground and dont over think things.

Your angel card --

Guardian of Abundance

This is a time of success for you, your plans are blessed and will move forward. This also a great time for your career.

My Q--

What will my next long term romantic partner like about me?