Oracle exchanges

Talulah26

I am confused about what the best thing to do is,but I do need to decide and communicate clearly with the universe. I do feel I have been seeing different alternate futures in my dreams based on what decisions I have been making recently - so you mentioning manifesting makes sense.

I am using the archangel oracle deck:

Indigo and crystal children, You know what to do, Leadership

It will be at a time when you are not looking for love/relationships or even thinking about them, you seem too be busy living your life and/or distracted when he appears. I feel he will notice you first, before you really take notice of him. I get the feeling you will meet him through friends - he could be a friend of a couple that you know, and you become connected through your mutual friends at some kind of gathering.

could I have the Archangel oracle for this next question please? :)
what is the angel number I keep seeing being trying to tell me about what I can achieve if I decide to go down that route (the route/decision I've been thinking about the last 2 days)?

Thanks Persimmon

Crystal clear intentions, Leadership, Remember who you are

You will gain a higher sense of self, you will grow in lots of ways becoming much more independent, confident and self assured. I really feel like it will be your confidence and self esteem that will really improve while taking this route, it might be a path that leads to something you are meant to do, a calling perhaps? something that gives you purpose and makes you feel very strong and in tune with yourself.

My Q -
Career wise, what do you see me doing in the next 3 - 5 years?

cherryberry

Chet
Heh
Lamed

I think things will begin to deepen between you both, it looks like you will be going through a transition and the relationship will reach another level but the cards are advising you to not become too dependant on this connection, keep your feet on the ground and dont over think things.

Your angel card --

Guardian of Abundance

This is a time of success for you, your plans are blessed and will move forward. This also a great time for your career.

My Q--

What will my next long term romantic partner like about me?
Ahh the overthinking again :) Great advise to not become too dependent! Cause he is an independent guy and I am as well. I would have said that if we were to be more than friends it wouldn't be a traditional relationship but where we spend time together because we get on really well but remain independent both because of the life's we live.do u see us being in a relationship that isn't only friendship bur more than that though?

Talulah26

Hi there, I'd love to exchange. Can you please tell me what advice the cards have regarding my ex, G? I would love the Goddess Guidance deck please.

Hi Leandra :)

IXCHEL, APHRODITE, BRIGIT

These cards are only speaking about you im afraid, theyre suggesting that you need to heal, you can change your negative thinking and change how you feel, you have that power within yourself to heal emotionally. They also advise you to take good care of yourself and find your inner happiness and confidence, the last card is telling you to not give up, keep moving forward and all will be well, things will work out exactly as they are supposed to. You need to love yourself.

Your angel card

Nine of Action.

You are loved and have created amazing accomplishments. Youre protected by your angels. Giving back by getting involved with organisations that help with nature/the environment and animals will give you a great feeling of satisfaction.

My Q -- How will my life change over the coming few years?

Persimmon

Thanks Persimmon

Crystal clear intentions, Leadership, Remember who you are

You will gain a higher sense of self, you will grow in lots of ways becoming much more independent, confident and self assured. I really feel like it will be your confidence and self esteem that will really improve while taking this route, it might be a path that leads to something you are meant to do, a calling perhaps? something that gives you purpose and makes you feel very strong and in tune with yourself.

My Q -
Career wise, what do you see me doing in the next 3 - 5 years?

thank you, I hope things will turn out well - I defenitely need to make crystal lear intentions before I can chieve what I want to see happen.

indigo and crystal children, beloved one, prioritize

You may find yourself changing careers or jobs in a significant way. Your current work may leave you feeling depleted, flat or burnt out. You may choose to move towards a new job that is less taxing on your energy, and gives you more time to concentrate on other aspects of your life.

Talulah26

thank you, I hope things will turn out well - I defenitely need to make crystal lear intentions before I can chieve what I want to see happen.

indigo and crystal children, beloved one, prioritize

You may find yourself changing careers or jobs in a significant way. Your current work may leave you feeling depleted, flat or burnt out. You may choose to move towards a new job that is less taxing on your energy, and gives you more time to concentrate on other aspects of your life.

Thanks for this although im not working right now so im unsure what the career change might relate too? I hoping to have a career in the coming years but unsure what direction itll take.

Leandra88

Hi Leandra :)

IXCHEL, APHRODITE, BRIGIT

These cards are only speaking about you im afraid, theyre suggesting that you need to heal, you can change your negative thinking and change how you feel, you have that power within yourself to heal emotionally. They also advise you to take good care of yourself and find your inner happiness and confidence, the last card is telling you to not give up, keep moving forward and all will be well, things will work out exactly as they are supposed to. You need to love yourself.

Your angel card

Nine of Action.

You are loved and have created amazing accomplishments. Youre protected by your angels. Giving back by getting involved with organisations that help with nature/the environment and animals will give you a great feeling of satisfaction.

Thank you for reading for me! I have heard a similar message before, so you are definitely right here. I know I need to focus more on self love and building my confidence back up. I also need to let go of control and remember/trust that things will work out exactly as they are supposed to.

My Q -- How will my life change over the coming few years?

I am using the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck.

Simplify Your Life, Dream Big, Time to Move On

Wow, it seems like over the coming few years, your life will change in very positive ways. You may decide to lead a simpler life, for example, cutting back on spending money on frivolous items, spending more time enjoying the day to day, de-stressing, etc. Those big ideas and dreams you have can all come true, provided you remain positive and visualize exactly what it is you want. The feeling here is that no dream is too big, as long as you believe in yourself :) it also seems that in the coming years you will have moved on from a painful situation that you may even be experiencing right now. So in a nutshell, it looks like a lot of healing and success in your future, just keep believing in yourself!

Talulah26

Thank you for reading for me! I have heard a similar message before, so you are definitely right here. I know I need to focus more on self love and building my confidence back up. I also need to let go of control and remember/trust that things will work out exactly as they are supposed to.

I am using the Magical Mermaids and Dolphins deck.

Simplify Your Life, Dream Big, Time to Move On

Wow, it seems like over the coming few years, your life will change in very positive ways. You may decide to lead a simpler life, for example, cutting back on spending money on frivolous items, spending more time enjoying the day to day, de-stressing, etc. Those big ideas and dreams you have can all come true, provided you remain positive and visualize exactly what it is you want. The feeling here is that no dream is too big, as long as you believe in yourself :) it also seems that in the coming years you will have moved on from a painful situation that you may even be experiencing right now. So in a nutshell, it looks like a lot of healing and success in your future, just keep believing in yourself!

Thanks Leandra this is such a positive reading. I hope to move on from painful situations, I just hope this situation has already happened and its not something coming up in my future. Im really focusing on success and making things happen, your reading looks hopeful. Thanks for exchanging. xx

cherryberry

My Q--

What will my next long term romantic partner like about me?

Look deeper, You have leadership potential, Higher Education

ah that you are mysterious, reflective and that there is much more than meets the eye. Someone who always has an interesting thing in their mind they think about and they are not too mundane thoughts, but you are informed about what is important for your own development and indeed others. Also they will like that you are well educated and are taking responsibility for your knowledge which is to apply and pass it on. They seem to be very attracted to your mind.

pdmishh

May we exchange?

I'd like to ask a card of guidance for me in the next 3 months? Archangel deck is fine!

Talulah26

May we exchange?

I'd like to ask a card of guidance for me in the next 3 months? Archangel deck is fine!

Hi Pdmishh, sorry for the delay.

Moon cycles. Hello from heaven. Victory

This spread is telling you to relax, be mindful of your moods and how you are effected by stressful situations, everything will work out well and you need to let go of worries. Have faith, things are looking very positive for you at the end of these 3 months.

Your angel card --

Out with the old, In with the new

Youve been given a sign that its time to move in a new direction. This is a wake up call to make changes that match your hearts desires and spiritual truths.

My Q -- What do you see me doing career wise in the next 3 - 5 years?