Oracle Exchanges

pdmishh

Haven't done oracle reads in a while so I thought I'd do some exchanges here :)

Bluebird

Hello there pdmishh!

I wonder if I may sit?

I have been working with a particular guide for quite some time, but yesterday I think I came into contact with a new one. His energy feels really strong - he kind of took my breath away when he came in. I am just wondering if you can tell me anything about him and his purpose in my life? While I think I know I just want to check if my intuition is correct or if there is something I am missing?

I hope this is the kind of question you feel comfortable with but if not no worries:)

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

pdmishh

Hello there pdmishh!

I wonder if I may sit?

I have been working with a particular guide for quite some time, but yesterday I think I came into contact with a new one. His energy feels really strong - he kind of took my breath away when he came in. I am just wondering if you can tell me anything about him and his purpose in my life? While I think I know I just want to check if my intuition is correct or if there is something I am missing?

I hope this is the kind of question you feel comfortable with but if not no worries:)

What would you like me to look at for you?

Bluebird

I'll use my Spirit Messages oracle cards :)

Soul solitude, soul power, trust

What a lovely message. I think this guide is helping you attune to more sensitivity and he is here so you can learn to trust you instincts a little bit more... he wants you to tune into yourself more and really trust what you feel. Your Guide is really trying to help you center yourself and ultimately guide yourself. You have a great sense of intuition and a lot of strength in that :) so this guide will probably be helping you attune to your intuition even more! Meditate a little more and ask yourself small questions every day to see what your intuition tells you and maybe test it. Good luck!

What is a message my Angels have for me, something I need to hear/know?

BeyondtheVeil

Hi love!

Are you still taking sitters? I haven't done any oracle readings in awhile so if you are still up for it, I would like to exchange. My question is "What advice am I receiving that I think I understand but don't. What is the specific correct advice that I need to do?

Yours?

Hugs,
Beyondtheveil

BeyondtheVeil

I have to go for awhile, so I'll check back later. Sorry I missed you! {{HUGS}} I'll check in when I get back home. If you aren't taking sitters any longer..no worries love! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

SunnyBee

Hey pdmishh,
You didn't return a reading in my thread.

pdmishh

Hi love!

Are you still taking sitters? I haven't done any oracle readings in awhile so if you are still up for it, I would like to exchange. My question is "What advice am I receiving that I think I understand but don't. What is the specific correct advice that I need to do?

Yours?

Hugs,

Beyondtheveil

Hi there, of course you may sit!

Using my spirit Messages deck :)

Reach out, breathe, listen

Interesting that these are all actions! I think the message here is to just live a bit more and not worry about what you're doing right or wrong. Keep in contact with those you love, remember to breathe and relax when you feel overwhelmed and lastly, take it all in. Listen to the noises around you- feel the energy of life that surrounds you and feel more connected to Spirit/Guides/Angels that way! So these cards are telling you to worry less and just focus on being in the present and enjoying your personal moments.

I very much could use the same advice!

Similar question please: what can I improve on in my life to bring about positive changes?

BeyondtheVeil

Feedback and Reading for pdmishh

Hi there, of course you may sit!

Using my spirit Messages deck :)

Reach out, breathe, listen

Interesting that these are all actions! I think the message here is to just live a bit more and not worry about what you're doing right or wrong. Keep in contact with those you love, remember to breathe and relax when you feel overwhelmed and lastly, take it all in. Listen to the noises around you- feel the energy of life that surrounds you and feel more connected to Spirit/Guides/Angels that way! So these cards are telling you to worry less and just focus on being in the present and enjoying your personal moments.

Hi love! :heart:

I probably do need to reach out, breathe and listen :D LOL I think it is also interesting that they are all actions. I must need to 'move" and do something lol I do hear a lot of chatter, which is kind of my predicament. lol

I will keep this reading handy and try to focus more on doing these things. :)

Thank you! :heart:

I very much could use the same advice!

Similar question please: what can I improve on in my life to bring about positive changes?

Here is your reading.....

AUTHORITY

You should develop or reignite your qualities of leadership, logic, strength, wisdom and power. It is also important to use good problem solving skills, getting and staying grounded, and learning to develop control over free-reining emotions. This one I probably need as well. lol

I think by remembering and doing these that it will greatly improve your life in positive ways. Sometimes our emotions can cause some problems as well as getting/feeling overwhelmed with just life in general. Learning to get grounded and stay grounded in those times are very important also.

You have these abilities/skills within you and now is the time to bring them out and make use of them to make positive changes in your life, relationships, work, etc.

I hope this reading resonates and helps you in some way! :heart:

Hugs,
BeyondtheVeil

Bluebird

I'll use my Spirit Messages oracle cards :)

Soul solitude, soul power, trust

What a lovely message. I think this guide is helping you attune to more sensitivity and he is here so you can learn to trust you instincts a little bit more... he wants you to tune into yourself more and really trust what you feel. Your Guide is really trying to help you center yourself and ultimately guide yourself. You have a great sense of intuition and a lot of strength in that :) so this guide will probably be helping you attune to your intuition even more! Meditate a little more and ask yourself small questions every day to see what your intuition tells you and maybe test it. Good luck!

What is a message my Angels have for me, something I need to hear/know?

Hi Pdmishh,

Thank you very much for this - it makes great sense. Everything suddenly feels if it has been turned up a notch and I feel even more aware than usual.

For your question I used my Message from the Angels Decks. The cards are as follows -

Adriana - Rochelle

Is there something specific that you have been really hoping for? If so Adriana is telling you to watch out carefully for the steps they are communicating to you through your intuition. Rochelle repeats this message and it seems prosperity is on its way to you! I do hops so :)

Best of luck,

Bluebird