Oracle of the Dragonfae.....anyone interested??

Rev_Vesta

Oracle of the Dragonfae

yes am interested..... have this deck...... love it... i find the carrds very powerful...

the artwork from all the artists are superb........

The Names of the cards create amazing visualizations...

Lucy's words fit each card perfectly.......

i did a quick 1 card spread after reading this thread......

#37 Gaia's Dragon........Divine Union....... powerful.... perfect card......

Blessings

Vesta

Jewel

8 more days and I should be browsing through the deck ~grins~ ... Thank you Faunabay (still has not arrived, but I know you shipped it *LOL*).

Em, did you ever get the deck? If yes, what are your thoughts on it?

souljourney

Just got this deck in the Holiday Oracle exchange...
It is just beautiful! I love the fey and the dragons. Even though it is several artists, it all blends so well together.

Dragon Rider

I'm waiting for mine to arrive in the mail. I've searched so long to find an oracle deck with dragons in them. :)

deb13b

You know, I've had this one for a couple of months now and all I have done is occasionally pull a single card, haven't really got into the deck or given it a chance to speak to me properly. Time to change that I think.

inanna_tarot

Hows everyone getting on with their Dragonfae decks?

Ive only spotted this today, but there is definate attitude in the cards, will they play nicely with my Froud faeries though?

Sophie

inanna_tarot said:
I've only spotted this today, but there is definate attitude in the cards, will they play nicely with my Froud faeries though?
They do have atttitude, heart and intelligence :). But I've not introduced them to Froud's crowd yet. I want them to feel at home before I spread mayhem among a pack of dragons :p

faunabay

Fudugazi said:
They do have atttitude, heart and intelligence :). But I've not introduced them to Froud's crowd yet. I want them to feel at home before I spread mayhem among a pack of dragons :p
Oh it's actually the other way around. :p The Dragonfae are the elders to the Froud Faeries. The crazy Froud bunch kind of sits back and listens to the Dragonfae quite nicely. The Dragonfae keeps the crazy ones in line somewhat.....as much as you can with a wild bunch of faeries!!! :heart:

HearthCricket

inanna_tarot said:

Ive only spotted this today, but there is definate attitude in the cards, will they play nicely with my Froud faeries though?

I love mine! I have been using them non-stop since I bought my first copy. Whether it is a daily single card pick or for a reading, they never cease to fail me. They do have a lot of attitude and do not sugar coat things, which is one of my favourite things about them. You can do a lot of shadow work with them, too, because of this. They give it to you straight. I haven't tried working with them alongside Froud's Faeries...interesting concept. But they might be fun to try with the Mystic Faeries Tarot! Or a dragon deck. I really need a dragon deck...

Jewel

inanna_tarot said:

First I want to second what Faunabay said. My Froud Faeries are in AWE of the Dragonfae. When I am working with the Dragonfae, I can feel the swarm of Froud Faeries around me watching. As posted earlier in this thread, the Dragonfae have put me to task with the study of crystals from an experiential learning perspective with the guidance of my Master teacher The Elder (a dragon), and primary teacher Nimue, and other Dragonfae she calls in to help me with givien crystals. I have been doing this for 3 months now, and it has been AMAZING! This deck has a lot to offer and is interactive like the Froud Faeries (you can hear and feel them).