Oracle spells

Yami Yugi

I've come up with a spell for any who has the LOTR oracle deck (not the tarot deck).
This an astral projection spell. First set up the cards as follows

2 5 3

1:The great ring 2:Seven rings of the dwarves 3: the three rings of the elves 4:The nine rings that were made for mortal men 5: the eye of sauron. Set the cards up and visualize yourself being swallowed up by saurons eye. see all the rings around you. Let them encircle around you. now fall so deep that you fuse with the eye. then immediately break the trance. Now visualize yourself coming up from your body. Keep the eye clearly in your focus. Congratulations if you did it right and it worked you have now astrally projected yourself. I have tried this 20 times to date and it has failed only twice.

Vilyariel

That's excellent, i think i'm going to try it later. Have you come up with any others?

WolfyJames

Aren't you the one who was wondering whether you should get this deck or not a few months ago? I remember because I gave you a good review about it. I'm glad to see that you bought it and that you like it. I'm not the only one anymore who likes it. It nice to see that you have come with a spell with it. I shall try it, I've never been able to make an astral projection, it is worth trying, and with a nice deck with that. Anything else with this deck?

Yami Yugi

Not really and you may want to substitute cards as everyone has their own distinct energies. I ususally lay out the spell right before i goto bed that way i can project easier while my body is out of tune with reality. I've done it in my sleep before but, an alarm clock awoke me jerking my astral body back to my physical body. I woke up pretty messed up in my head from the sudden return to my body go thing it was saturday i ended up just going back to bed. Now that i think about it there was one other spell but i'm not sure if i remember what you did to use it.It was a good luck one where you gain atleast some degree of luck intuition it worked and i needed otherwise my draws at my big yu-gi-oh tournament would have stunk ;)

Tallarico

Hello Yama Yugi,

My interest is piqued. When you astrally project, are you tired the next day? Where do you go? Why does it have to be the Oracle, because I have the LOTR tarot. I'd like to do this.
Thanks,
KAren

Yami Yugi

It can leave you pretty worn out. I tried going to the moon once but I couldn't leave the atmosphere before resuming conciousness. Going a large distance can leave you worn out. Yes you do need the the oracle because you need the exact oracle cards. Though I went acrossthe entire U.S while i was projecting and i came out of without much problem. The amount of energy used is random and is linked to your state of mind prior to projection.

Yami Yugi

Astral projection has dangers also. There are several unfriendly spirits you can meet while oob. It's best to stick to safe areas or do a cleansing before attempting it. Otherewise you may meet a relative with a not so warming poker face.