Oracle Tarot - Lucy Cavendish

goddessof1967

Hello LM,

Here are those images you asked me for, of a few of Lucy Cavendish's major arcana. I added the Magician too 'cause it is alot of people's favourites. Here is her website too.

BB, Gof67

www.lucycavendish.com.au

Attachments

• change.jpg
    change.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 936
  • The EMPRESS.jpg
    The EMPRESS.jpg
    116.4 KB · Views: 698
  • The HIGH PRIESTESS.jpg
    The HIGH PRIESTESS.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 1,011
  • The MAGICIAN.jpg
    The MAGICIAN.jpg
    114.1 KB · Views: 626

Tk2dsky

As Gof67 knows,
This is my absolute favorite deck. I find it very relateable( sp?) and modern. The images make sense to me, and it puts action to the tarot cards. What action does each message call for. I have found them to be very accurate and profound. The only thing that others might not like, is the ommission of court cards, however it is a bonus for me. I have always been confused with the courts, so eliminating them all together has helped me.
B*B
Ericka

Deana

This is one of my absolute favorites. I really wish there were more decks with a modern feel that are hand-art instead of computer-art. This one is so easy to relate to and just lovely.

goddessof1967

Yes, I love the artwork, its so bold and modern and the card quality carries it well.

I also like how, even though the cards have the same meaning as traditional cards, Lucy has made some changes that are more in keeping with modern day and are not so 'doom and gloom'. i.e. she emphasies that everything we go through is a natural part of life and there is 'good' and 'bad' in absolutely every facet. The images and the meanings work well together.

Gof67 x

Rhiamon

I also love this deck! I've been using it alot lately and have gotten very accurate readings, and have not noticed anything missing from the lack of courts! It's a thumbs up for me...love the artowrk and the cardstock too :thumbsup:

Moon mind

Finally Tarot deck without the court cards? OH how wonderful! I have to check that out! lol!
Mm

Shadow Wolf

I have this deck and I really like it. I appeals to the quirky side of me.

Granville

When I was just starting in Tarot and had absolutely no idea there were so many different decks to choose from, this deck caught my eye. It was the secord or maybe third deck that I purchased but the first one that I really connected with. Even thought it is supposed the be a deck for females, I find it quite inspiring and very accurate. The artwork is nice but most importantly, the messages are real. As I am new to tarot, the lack of court cards does not bother me at all.

I now have several decks that I consider favorites, but will always return to this one for personal consultation.

fragile_angel

This is the deck that I first started out with. I loved the bright colours and modern look. I have gotten very accurate readings with them, however i do find a lot of the key symbology is missing and I had to reference to other decks. Other than that it is a beautiful deck. I also like the larger size of them. Its a very warm friendly deck! Enjoy!