Oracles- tarots poor cousin!

purplelady

I like both oracle and tarot decks. I suppose if I had to chose one though, I'd chose tarot. Before I'd buy an oracle (or divination) deck I would review it pretty carefully , just to make sure I know what I am getting (Though I do that with tarot decks also). I have the medicine cards by Jamie Sams, though I haven't used them much Yet. There was a deck I gave away years ago that I now pine for! "The Power Deck " by V C Andrews. I really miss it!! It worked well for me , I would pull one card , or sometime do a "medicine wheel" reading from the book. Now that I've signed up at E bay- I WILL have it! Someday! It's pretty rare and out of print though.

Emily

Although tarot is my favourite method of divination I also use I Ching and occasionally Runes. I don't actually think of them as 'poor relatives' although neither I Ching or Runes are as popular as tarot. All three are very different methods of divination and give different results.
If I had to choose between using tarot or I Ching I don't think I could lol :) Both teach me different things about myself