Pagan tarot - uusi

theEnigma

Agree with previous statements- has some interesting things to add, and happy to have it- but not completely necessary.

The quality of the book is great, the size is nice too- slight smaller than I imagined but no complaints.

Still waiting on all of my other goods.... :-/

Annabelle

Agree with previous statements- has some interesting things to add, and happy to have it- but not completely necessary.

The quality of the book is great, the size is nice too- slight smaller than I imagined but no complaints.

I agree entirely. It's a LOVELY companion book, and I look forward to reading through it, but it would be entirely possible to use the deck without owning the book.

The quality of the book is exceptional -- it is a thing of beauty.

Penthasilia

This deck, by far, has exceeded all my expectations and is now my top reading deck. Odd as I didn't see it being such- but the readings are amazing, card stock is fantastic and I have never had a deck that read so effortlessly yet with depth. I really find that I don't need any other deck- and so am curiously sated.

Curious as to how others are finding it now that it has been available for a spell?

Amsonia

This deck, by far, has exceeded all my expectations and is now my top reading deck. Odd as I didn't see it being such- but the readings are amazing, card stock is fantastic and I have never had a deck that read so effortlessly yet with depth. I really find that I don't need any other deck- and so am curiously sated.

Curious as to how others are finding it now that it has been available for a spell?

I know, I really can't get over how effortlessly it shuffles...like silk. By far the best "feeling" (literally, the finish, the card stock, the stiffness) of all my decks...and super readable. The minimalism of the pips is genius in its understatement of the RW backgrounds, very open and inviting. I don't regret my purchase at all and also feel like that will satiate me a while.

Le Fanu

I agree completely with what you say.

My experience with this deck is unlike any other deck I have ever had. I can only compare it to a sort of slow unfurling. I didn't immediately start reading with it as soon as it arrived. It kept being put to one side, then I would be struck down in the middle of the day - whilst doing something else - to have to get it out - to look at the images, to read with it. And I always find the readings so deep and concise - there is something profoundly stirring and introspective about its mood. Like a deck from the earth - something primordial, static and majestic. And yet I keep going back to it and getting a sense that its riches are gradual. I know I shall keep going back to this one for years. I don't use it every day - but every two weeks or so, I get this strong urge to get it out again, like I'm peeling back another layer. It's an absolutely fabulous deck - so refined and yet so earthy.

Penthasilia

I know, I really can't get over how effortlessly it shuffles...like silk. By far the best "feeling" (literally, the finish, the card stock, the stiffness) of all my decks...and super readable. The minimalism of the pips is genius in its understatement of the RW backgrounds, very open and inviting. I don't regret my purchase at all and also feel like that will satiate me a while.

Agreed- I can shuffle it for hours. Being a riffle shuffler- card stock can be a deal breaker for me- and this is by far the best one I have had. Also agree with the minimalism of the pips- it allows for an openness to the readings yet has a strong background current for meaning.

I agree completely with what you say.

My experience with this deck is unlike any other deck I have ever had. I can only compare it to a sort of slow unfurling. I didn't immediately start reading with it as soon as it arrived. It kept being put to one side, then I would be struck down in the middle of the day - whilst doing something else - to have to get it out - to look at the images, to read with it. And I always find the readings so deep and concise - there is something profoundly stirring and introspective about its mood. Like a deck from the earth - something primordial, static and majestic. And yet I keep going back to it and getting a sense that its riches are gradual. I know I shall keep going back to this one for years. I don't use it every day - but every two weeks or so, I get this strong urge to get it out again, like I'm peeling back another layer. It's an absolutely fabulous deck - so refined and yet so earthy.

Absolutely this! The earthy, majestic and primordial are key words for me. It reminds me of an ancient and earthy wisdom- slow but thoughtful. Definitely layers- but also brilliant clarity. I just have not had a deck like this before- and I have had my share. Subtly immense.

Patrick Booker

It looks a remarkable deck. Has anyone bought it in the UK? I would be interested to know how long it took to arrive and whether it incurred customs charges.

Patrick

Beanfeasa

It looks a remarkable deck. Has anyone bought it in the UK? I would be interested to know how long it took to arrive and whether it incurred customs charges.

Patrick

I'm not in the UK, in Ireland, ordered it Xmas night, it arrived a week later, I was impressed and surprised, no customs charges either. $25 shipping

Patrick Booker

I'm not in the UK, in Ireland, ordered it Xmas night, it arrived a week later, I was impressed and surprised, no customs charges either. $25 shipping

Thanks, Beanfeasa. I'll think about it.

Patrick

Amberjune

This is a very special deck indeed.
It has a practical, earthy feel, but no heaviness, akin to the Sixth House in astrology=> sacredness of the daily work and service. In that sense it really provides valuable and conscientious insights to me, and helps me find balance in my usually very watery way of engaging with life.

I really appreciate this sensible deck. Beautiful.