Pages of Shustah cards

BodhiSeed

Just to let you know I will post the Blue suit in a day or two. I have some other "time commitments". :)

A huge thanks again to you for doing this!:heart:

jema

Just to let you know I will post the Blue suit in a day or two. I have some other "time commitments". :)

oh hope i didn't make you feel stressed out. I am just gonna put them on the shelf for a week or so and perhaps the study group will take a hold at some later date :-D

Seaqueen

blue Shustah cards

In continuation, the Blue suit of the Pages of Shustah cards.

The Blue Shustah cards contain constructive energy. What this means is that the suit contains more of a charitable influence. Most of the cards provide benefits in one way or another. The Blue suit is calming in most cases.

There are 14 Blue cards as there are 14 yellow, red, black, green (already discussed) in the deck.

Included below are some "brief" statements for each card. You have the option to jot these meanings in your accompanying Shustah book or in a document on your computer if you only possess the deck. This additional information if offered to help you during your journey of studying the cards in conjunction with the data in the book by Manser/North.

1. Totem: card of family connections. A group of reincarnated souls.
2. Child and the Puppy: taking on too much but trusting it will work out.
3. Fishes: good influence lasting a short time
4. Swamp: the focus promotes a warning for your highest good.
5. Diamond: power of attraction through consolidated thoughts.
6. Ouroboros: counting on yourself as being part of the entire cycle.
7. Return Road: pause & think about it before moving forward.
8. Celestial Bees: productive activity in group atmosphere.
9. Big Wish: heart's desire comes true. Yes answer.
10.Stars: brings opportunities with advantages.

Page:
11. Harmonizing Page: be good to yourself.

Horse:
12. Divine Horse: you will get exactly what you need.

Angel:
13. Angel of Summer: embrace the success you are about to receive.

Lord:
14. Lord of Benevolence: you deserve good things so don't feel guilty about it.

If you want to discuss any of the Blue cards please post your comments or questions.
In the event, I don't reply within a reasonable time to the forthcoming posts it is because of some minor computer issues. :(

BodhiSeed

Seaqueen, thanks for taking the time to post all of these meanings. It will be immensely beneficial the next time I use this deck. It will also be helpful to the many people who may have the deck but not the book, and it will give them a place to start. :thumbsup:

Hope you get your computer issues solved soon!:heart:

Seaqueen

Seaqueen, thanks for taking the time to post all of these meanings. It will be immensely beneficial the next time I use this deck. It will also be helpful to the many people who may have the deck but not the book, and it will give them a place to start. :thumbsup:

Hope you get your computer issues solved soon!:heart:
Thank you. Glad I could help in some small way. My computer seems fine now just getting moody due to it's age, lol.

strings of life

My deck finally arrived. It's an odd thing, this deck, a bit musty and aged even though it is "new". Marvelous :).

Are all of these decks from the '70s printing?

Off to study this thread. I just love the images!

silverwings94

Seaqueen,
Thanks so much for taking the time to explain and write what all these cards mean. I am hoping to copy all that you have written in my book so I can really study what each card means. I'm hoping to really study these cards over the summer.
Thanks again,
Namaste,
Kat

WyrdRaven

Hi seaqueen and friends! I finally bit the bullet and ordered the Pages of Shustah. As soon as it arrives I will hurry back here and join in. Can hardly wait to explore this. THe fact that it dates to the 70s adds even more allure.

FyreKat

Studying the Shustah

I have a deck of these cards. I have done a few readings with them and found them really interesting. It would be good to find others that are studying them.

FyreKat

FyreKat

Blue Suit.

Hi Seaqueen,
I read the Shustah, but would like to study it in more depth so I am pleased to have found this thread.
I've found in my readings that the Harmonising Page can also denote a party and the Bees show up to represent Summer.

FyreKat