palmistry - left or right hand?

CalypsoTea

My friend reads both palms at once and I like the way she explained it to me... She said that the off hand is like a script and the dominant hand is the play. So, your off hand is the plan... how your life was supposed to go, but your dominant hand is your life in action. The lines on that hand change ever-so-slightly depending on the choices and decisions you make. Actually, I read that it's a good idea to photocopy your palm once a year, so you can track the changes in the lines.

Anyway, she read the dominant hand mainly, but used the off hand to back things up. As an example, one of the things she said to me was, "You weren't actually meant to be in the Artistic career track... You were going to do something more scientific, maybe psychology/therapy... something happened that completely rocked your original lifepath."

So, I guess palmistry is a lot like the Tarot... except, you know, hands instead of cards. ^_^ The lines form a picture that you get energies and information from. You read them both and get the general story from the original "rough draft", and the current "work-in-progress". I hope that was at least a little helpful, even for a 5 year-old thread. ^_^

P.S.: Please don't think less of me for sticking out my hand straight away... It means I'm eager!