Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

6 Haunted Days

Can anyone post scans?? Thanks! :)

6 Haunted Days

That Ebay seller just emailed me to let me know they got another 6 copies in....

I just couldn't resist, I adore this style of art, so I bought a copy from them before they sell out again!

Those who have it, let us know how it reads! :)

gregory

It's discounted at their website.... :D

6 Haunted Days

gregory said:
It's discounted at their website.... :D

Well I have to pay by money order, so e-bay was easiest!

lunakasha

6 Haunted Days said:
That Ebay seller just emailed me to let me know they got another 6 copies in....

I just couldn't resist, I adore this style of art, so I bought a copy from them before they sell out again!

Those who have it, let us know how it reads! :)

I am getting anxious to try a reading, but won't have much time until tomorrow evening and/or Sunday....but meanwhile I am having fun just shuffling and laying the cards out to admire the pretty colors.....})

There is a LOT to look at, lots of little details....which again, may or may not be an issue when I try a reading, but I have high hopes.

Thanks for mentioning the discount, gregory.....I chose to pay a little more (about $2) and go through ebay because I prefer USPS shipping, and the publisher only ships via UPS for domestic orders. It was still a bargain, I think I paid around $27 including shipping. :D

Please post here when you get yours, 6HD....and anyone else who has one, I would love to hear more~ positive or otherwise.

:) Luna

weaver

lunakasha said:
Please post here when you get yours, 6HD....and anyone else who has one, I would love to hear more~ positive or otherwise.

:) Luna
Mine was sent out via Priority Mail yesterday. With luck, it should arrive here tomorrow. I'll scan and post images of some of the cards once the deck arrives! :)

weaver

IndigoWonders

I just ordered one off of ebay myself and within 15 minutes the seller had another up for grabs. Can't wait to get it.

weaver

As promised, here are scans of some of the cards!

weaver

Attachments

• HangedMan.jpg
    HangedMan.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 205
  • Hermit.jpg
    Hermit.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 202
  • KnightPents.jpg
    KnightPents.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 186
  • KnightWands.jpg
    KnightWands.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 182
  • WheelFortune.jpg
    WheelFortune.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 221

weaver

And, lastly, a few more... :)

weaver

Attachments

• Empress.jpg
    Empress.jpg
    57.2 KB · Views: 200
  • Temperance.jpg
    Temperance.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 187
  • 2Swords.jpg
    2Swords.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 176
  • 2Cups.jpg
    2Cups.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 187

EarthAngel2911

Uh oh..... And just after I had sworn to not buy anymore decks because I'm saving for the 2008 Readers Studio! This deck looks fascinating. Thanks to all who have described it, and to Weaver for posting so many scans! :) Hmmm.... do I want to buy this? ........ <decisions decisions>