Pearls of Wisdom Tarot

lunakasha

bodhran said:
Does anyone know what the backs of the P of W cards look like?

Bodhran

In the booklet, the author (Caeli Fullbrite) describes the symbolism of the card backs:

The Pearls~ ...are everywhere, waiting to be admired, worn and claimed. Referencing the allegory of "pearls cast before swine"...only those who are able to appreciate the pearls will be able to avail themselves of the benefit.

The Rainbow~ is the harbinger of hope; its colors vibrate and resonate deep within the human nervous system, awakening and enhancing various forms of energy offered by the Creator.

Flaming heads of the Candles~ the seeker is aflame in the ecstasy of passion in search of the Beloved, the one who dwells everywhere. But the closest address of that beloved is within. "I am aflame!"

:) Luna

BodhiSeed

Lunakasha,
Thank you for all the useful information you provided us about reading with this deck and it's booklet. I rarely make impulse buys, but I did for some reason with this deck. Sounds like my instincts didn't lead me astray!

Bodhran

Edited to add: I appreciate the info on the back's symbolism too!

lunakasha

bodhran said:
Lunakasha,
Thank you for all the useful information you provided us about reading with this deck and it's booklet. I rarely make impulse buys, but I did for some reason with this deck. Sounds like my instincts didn't lead me astray!

Bodhran

Edited to add: I appreciate the info on the back's symbolism too!

You're welcome Bodhran....glad it was helpful. :)

I was pretty impulsive with this one myself....(if you read my earlier posts you might have noticed already, LOL!). There was just something about it that grabbed my attention, and I couldn't let go of it. In the past, I have hesitated and had regrets, so I couldn't wait on this one! })

Another little side note~ this deck is pretty heavy on the lamination, and I normally prefer non-plasticky decks....but for this deck I am willing to make an exception! :p

:) Luna

Sulis

I just love the look of this deck. The artwork is so quirky and colourful that I feel sure that I could get past the busyness of the images.

Just for the information of folks in the UK who may be thinking of buying this deck, I've just emailed 7th House and Creek Tree USA (the ebay seller who has this deck in stock) for shipping prices to the the UK.
Shipping from 7th House is $10.45 taking the total price up to $27.40
Shipping from Creek Tree USA is $28.40 or £36.75 insured taking the total price up to $47.35 or $55.70

I know where I'll be ordering from and it won't be Creek Tree USA.

IndigoWonders

Just got mine in the mail today. The artwork is truly stunning. Every time I look thru the cards something new catches my eye. They may be a bit busy, but busy in a really great way.

6 Haunted Days

I want mine to get here already!! Though I don't think they've even recieved my payment yet :(. I mailed it on Monday, so yea, I'm impatient.

I was looking at the CreekTreeUSA listing on Ebay just now and see they very quickly sold out of those 6 copies they got in a week ago. So now they put a PoW up for an auction instead of a buy it now. I assume they see the interest and figuire they'll get more $$ this way....looks like it's working!

Sulis

I ordered mine from 7th House and it shipped yesterday.
I've been very impressed with the communication from this company and can't wait to see this deck in real life, it looks very usable to me.
I love this style of art and if it's anything remotely like the World Spirit then I know I'll love it.

gregory

I hope mine was mailed the day they refunded the shipping overcharge and let me know.....

weaver

Sulis said:
I ordered mine from 7th House and it shipped yesterday.
I've been very impressed with the communication from this company and can't wait to see this deck in real life, it looks very usable to me.
I love this style of art and if it's anything remotely like the World Spirit then I know I'll love it.
I think you'll really be pleased with this deck, Sulis. I have been working daily with my copy since its arrival and am really finding it to be very readable. In fact, I would go so far as to say it is down right chatty! :laugh:

weaver

tabi

I love the colors and the images, but I really don't think I would ever be able to read with it. There is too much going on which seems strange when you see some of the decks in my collection but it seems like a great deck just to stare at a card or two. ;) I hope you all enjoy it to it's fullest. :D