Pentacles - I really don't feel them

Fiver11

I find this thread very interesting with the suit - element - astrological sign connection.

I'm an earth sign, so I've always connected very well with pentacles. I do fine with cups and swords, but I sometimes have difficulty with wands. Wands = fire and I've always had trouble connecting with the fire element. I wondered why until I did my astrological birth chart... when I was born, Saturn was retrograde, and Saturn represents the fire element.

Fiver, I'd be happy to help you with pentacles since I connect well to them if you don't mind the help of a rookie reader :)

Thank you, appreciate it.

F.

canid

Thanks, I will look that up.

That would be Mary K. Greer, not Nancy Greer, & she's here on the site. She's written several awesome books.

Fiver11

That would be Mary K. Greer, not Nancy Greer, & she's here on the site. She's written several awesome books.

I was thinking she was a relative or the surname was just sheer coincidence . Have 2 of Mary Greer's books :).

F.

Vee93

Cczain indicates the Pents are associated with air and swords with earth. This gave me a lot to think about. You can google Cc. Zain. Sacred tarot. Brotherhood of the light it's.available online. I'm using a tablet so bear with me on the typing...... pm me if you can't find it.

SunChariot

I would be quite happy to have a tarot deck without pentacles (except the 2 of pentacles - that can stay). I tend to think of them as earthy, practical, work and money related but often they appear in spreads which are not on this subject.

How do you feel about pentacles, how do you see them, how do you read them?

Any thoughts, suggestions or tips?

F.

Pentacles/Disks for me are about the goals we set to get to where we want to go, and the work necessary to achieve those goals. That is really all they mean to me. I got this from the first deck I used, which I used uniquely for the first 8 months or so of reading and I stuck to that meaning with all my decks.

So let's say, not to get too longwinded LOL

Ace of P= setting some pure positive goals or carrying them out in positive ways.

2 of P = setting goals between 2 people, likely relationship goals. OR two people working together towards a common goal.

3 of P = setting some caring nurturing goals, working on your goals in caring nurturing ways

4 of P = completing your goals, arriving at the end result, success.

5 of P = setting goals that reflect your learnt values and who you feel you want to be, working on your goals in a way that reflects these things

6 of P = setting loving goals, or goals about a love relationship

7 of P = making it a goal to not give up when the going gets tough and to see things through to the end.

8 of P = seeting strong goals, or goals that to learn how to be stronger, working on them in strong ways.

9 of P = taking a time out to think of what goals you want to set and how to best accomplish them. A planning before you actually start.

10 of P = setting as many goals as you can at once.

Page of P= setting goals unlike any you ever have before, of carrying them out in a niovel way for you

Knight of P = stopping to think of how the goals you set will affect the others around you before you choose which goals to set

Queen of P = setting common goals together, goals that will be completed together with others as a team.

King of P = setting some goals related to self=mastery, goals to learn more about how self-control, self awareness...

Babs