Pictures of our reading space/table

sleepingcat

*joins Rissa's endavor*

It will be like one of those interior desgin shows- only with tarot!

...infact- looking at this thread made me clean up my desk at work *sweatdrop*

everyone's spaces are so nice and so personal!

rissa

sleepingcat said:
*joins Rissa's endavor*

It will be like one of those interior desgin shows- only with tarot!

...infact- looking at this thread made me clean up my desk at work *sweatdrop*

everyone's spaces are so nice and so personal!

HAHA...okay...I'll not only do "after" pics, I'll take some "before" pics*, too.

*Insane LBJ-era carpeting may cause seizures and/or induce vomiting.

GlamourPuss

HearthCricket

Please could you tell me what all the decks are in the beautiful photos of your reading areas. I love them all!! I know one is the Mystic Faerie deck but the other (3?) I don't know.

You all have such beautiful places to read-I haven't got a special place yet but sometime soon I hope. Lots of crystals and incense for me and pretty cloths-when hubby lets me and doesn't think it's all hocus pocus!

Blessings

Grizabella

I'll see if my daughter will take a photo of my place where I usually read during the day for practice and study. Otherwise, she'd have to follow me around all over the place because I'll read anywhere. If it's not got food or something all over it or it's not likely to crumple my cards, it's fair game.

TheOld

Roewyn said:
Ooooohhh what deck is that??? That card is beautiful.. :)

It's the Archeon , verry weird deck, something to have :)

HearthCricket

GlamourPuss said:
Please could you tell me what all the decks are in the beautiful photos of your reading areas. I love them all!! I know one is the Mystic Faerie deck but the other (3?) I don't know.

Let me see. The one at the small round table is the Victorian Romantic Tarot. Then one with the blue spread is the Hudes Tarot and the one for the Witchy stuff is actually the Well Worn Path Oracle. Oh, the Blue Moon one is a mixture of Madame Endora cards (those were the actual cards that came up for my reading that evening. I could never pull that one off again!) as well as 2 cards from the Druidcraft.

Alpha-Omega

I got no "special" place for my readings. I often do them in front of my PC or no my bed.

Al Si'ra

And i thought i was the only one to do it either on my bed or infront of my pc..

But i adored all the pics here..!

Ambrosia

Wow I love all the decks in your pictures Hearthcricket. Could you please tell me the names of all three decks?
cheers.

HearthCricket

Already did...4 posts up!