please enable me !!!

firefrost

ROFLMAO!

Wonder if I'll be quick enough to grab a deck from that coat...? })

Pao

who said something about the merryday!?!?!?!? i wants i wants i waaaaaanntttttssss!!!

"They tried to make me go to rehab i said NO, NO NO!" I love anxiously waiting for my newest package to arrive. I save just for that one deck which ends up turning into 2 or 3.... :bugeyed:

Sophie

afrosaxon said:
*both women skulk off in opposite directions, hunched over, heads down, grinning to themselves over their new bounty.*
**Unbeknownst to them, they were shadowed by the notorious secret Tarot Police...**

TP: You, you! Don't move! Hands on head! Now - papers, turn out your pockets and your handbags! Quietly now, or you're in more trouble.
Fudu: Oh, officer, you startled me! I was just taking my friend's number here for our, for our - bridge club!
MDR: Yes, officer, we are passionate about card games. Bridge, you know. We meet - often. For bridge.

**The women are clever. Fudu's coat is magical - to the police, it looks full of pens. A single bridge set is in view. MDR slipped her Gilded into a double pocket**

TP: We are tailing some highly dangerous subversives. They are selling and buying tarot decks.

**Audible gasp from the two women**

MDR: Not tarot decks! That's impossible! It can't be so!
TP:I'm afraid so, Ma'am. Tarot decks. And these are vicious gangs. We have reports of Marseilles that have been tampered with to the point of removing the penis from the Papesse!
Fudu: NO!

**Fudu winces. **

TP:I'm afraid so, Ma'am. And they are selling greenie Thoths that are in fact ordinary Thoths smeared in green dye!
MDR: Officer, I'm appalled. Just think what this does to our children! Adulterated greenie Thoths!

TP:Well, if you see any suspicious activity...
Fudu:Oh, don't worry, officer, we'll know exactly what to do!
MDR: And please, catch those who are selling fake greenie Thoths!

**MDR flutters eyelashes**

** TP team walk back to their van, and drive off. MDR and Fudu shudder and laugh. **

Fudu: So how about that Merryday, then?
MDR: Man, you're a hard sell. Alright, just this time! Bridge, huh?

moderndayruth

Fudugazi said:
My own, my precious, my precioussssssssssssssssss :bugeyed: hahahahahahahaha })

Erick Fromm would shake his head in disbeliefe on your choice *to have* :D

afrosaxon said:
But I'm just speculating. I do that a lot.
T.
lol
it's also called "analyzing" and you can make a (good) living out of it, give it a though ;)
That being said, foreign analysts of any kind are held in very high esteem here, so you can always find an extremely well paid job ;)

Mi-Shell said:
Check the bag and purse section.......
Check the silk and other scarf section.........
Ceck the nick knac section for BOXES - - and boxes that would be wonderful -with just the right sex -change......
Check all the cloths - think FABRIC for BAGS.....
Check the jewlry section for little things to adorn these bags and boxes....

Oh, yes!!! Actually couple of the decks today cofessed they would like new outfits... hmmmmmmm... i just remebered there is an awfully expensive boutique with designer silk scarfs and stuff... hmmm, i paid back almost all of my debts, it wouldn't be fair to the rest of the "indebted" humanity to live debt-free, not even for a while!, Mi-Shell, dear, thank you so much! :heart:

gregory said:
I often feel a bit silly discussing why my collection will no longer even fit in one post under talking tarot....... !! It feels like conversation over coffee !!! (actually it feels like conversation under a table with a security blanky, really..... :shhh: )

Greg, you know you are my role model...
I want to have more decks in my collection than you have in yours!!! Yes! })

*spirit of competion infuses mdr as she remeberes how small her collection is in comparison with Gregory's*
Fudugazi said:
psssst, MDR, Gregory, wanna deck, wanna bag, wanna incense?

* flashes open dirty coat, inside of coat is lined with decks, bags, incense, fake rolexes, real bullshit *

hahahahahahaha })

Bad, bad Fudu! :D

check this lol:
http://artfiles.art.com/images/-/M-Ryerson/Expose-Yourself-to-Art-Print-C10036661.jpeg

Well, guys, i feel empowered... i think i just need to check out again some of HertCricket's pictures of her reading spaces... and that's it! Yay! :D
Thank you, darlings! Much appreciated! :heart: :heart: :heart:

franniee

Pao said:
who said something about the merryday!?!?!?!? i wants i wants i waaaaaanntttttssss!!!

"They tried to make me go to rehab i said NO, NO NO!" I love anxiously waiting for my newest package to arrive. I save just for that one deck which ends up turning into 2 or 3.... :bugeyed:

I got it Pao... a month or so ago.... At first I wasn't too sure but I LOVE it! :) go for it!!1 :) I got the book too. OH and get it from the publisher it is less expensive then the way I did it... of course that was so many purchases ago who knows how I acquired it.... maybe it was Fudu's coat... })

:laugh:

afrosaxon

Fudu is going to sign up for As The Card Turns...right, Sophie? :D

Fudugazi said:
**Unbeknownst to them, they were shadowed by the notorious secret Tarot Police...**

TP: You, you! Don't move! Hands on head! Now - papers, turn out your pockets and your handbags! Quietly now, or you're in more trouble.
Fudu: Oh, officer, you startled me! I was just taking my friend's number here for our, for our - bridge club!
MDR: Yes, officer, we are passionate about card games. Bridge, you know. We meet - often. For bridge.

**The women are clever. Fudu's coat is magical - to the police, it looks full of pens. A single bridge set is in view. MDR slipped her Gilded into a double pocket**

TP: We are tailing some highly dangerous subversives. They are selling and buying tarot decks.

**Audible gasp from the two women**

MDR: Not tarot decks! That's impossible! It can't be so!
TP:I'm afraid so, Ma'am. Tarot decks. And these are vicious gangs. We have reports of Marseilles that have been tampered with to the point of removing the penis from the Papesse!
Fudu: NO!

**Fudu winces. **

TP:I'm afraid so, Ma'am. And they are selling greenie Thoths that are in fact ordinary Thoths smeared in green dye!
MDR: Officer, I'm appalled. Just think what this does to our children! Adulterated greenie Thoths!

TP:Well, if you see any suspicious activity...
Fudu:Oh, don't worry, officer, we'll know exactly what to do!
MDR: And please, catch those who are selling fake greenie Thoths!

**MDR flutters eyelashes**

** TP team walk back to their van, and drive off. MDR and Fudu shudder and laugh. **

Fudu: So how about that Merryday, then?
MDR: Man, you're a hard sell. Alright, just this time! Bridge, huh?

Sophie

afrosaxon said:
Fudu is going to sign up for As The Card Turns...right, Sophie? :D
Well I might check it out, were it not for this notice:

404 - Thread not found.

Check for it in the archives in the Forum Library, return to the live Forum community, or go back to Aeclectic Tarot.

??

afrosaxon

Fudugazi said:
Well I might check it out, were it not for this notice:

404 - Thread not found.

Check for it in the archives in the Forum Library, return to the live Forum community, or go back to Aeclectic Tarot.

??

:bugeyed:

It's in the Tarot Games section...I just posted it an hour ago.

T.

moderndayruth

Fudu and Afrosaxon... hmmmmmm... a big thought crossed my mind...
I am pushed for a long time to write a novel... and i can't, i can't write dialogs...
But two of you can... hmmm... }) :smoker:
Maybe you can teach me how you actually put all this hillarious&witty&intellegent stuff into dialogs?... please? :angel: :angel: :angel:

*mdr is contemplating on the application of subtle peer-pressure methods*

Sophie

MDR, you'll have to use the TP and the screws :D

Actually, the guy to ask is Scion...