Please help me find a lost object

IheartTarot

I can't find my blood donor card. It was in a small brown plastic folder (credit card size) with a list of my donation history written on a piece of paper attached to the inside.

I rearranged my office at one stage and there is a small possibility that I threw it out during a tidying up binge (I hope not). Now I want it and I can't find it anywhere. :(

I have tried reading about it myself but some outside help wouldn't hurt. :)

kazza

It's awful when you lose things. I have found some things I've lost through feelings I've gotten so I thought I'd give it a go for you. My feeling for your card is that it might have got mixed up with some papers in a drawer. Good luck.

Amanda

I'll give this a try for you, but I'm having trouble. Initially, I was seeing something yellow. I thought the yellow object might have been a piece of furniture, but it felt like it was made of really light wood, almost like bamboo or something, so I'm not sure- maybe it's something decorative. My hands and throat are warming up and feel like they do as if I'm about to start singing... now my hands feel like they're organizing things (do you sing when you tidy up?)... I keep trying to feel if you've mistakenly thrown it out, but I keep getting pulled back away from that and drawn towards a window with blinds.

Any of that make sense?

IheartTarot

kazza said:
It's awful when you lose things. I have found some things I've lost through feelings I've gotten so I thought I'd give it a go for you. My feeling for your card is that it might have got mixed up with some papers in a drawer. Good luck.

Thanks kazza! I expected it to be in a drawer where I keep all my official documents (passport etc) but I have been through it several times and did not find it there yet. I will have another look there.

IheartTarot

Amanda_04 said:
I'll give this a try for you, but I'm having trouble. Initially, I was seeing something yellow. I thought the yellow object might have been a piece of furniture, but it felt like it was made of really light wood, almost like bamboo or something, so I'm not sure- maybe it's something decorative. My hands and throat are warming up and feel like they do as if I'm about to start singing... now my hands feel like they're organizing things (do you sing when you tidy up?)... I keep trying to feel if you've mistakenly thrown it out, but I keep getting pulled back away from that and drawn towards a window with blinds.

Any of that make sense?

Thanks Amanda!

I don't really sing much except when I'm driving. :D

One of my two desk drawers happens to have a batch of yellow plastic document folders on top so I will check in there again.

The only windows with bamboo blinds are in the kitchen and garage. It really shouldn't be in the kitchen but it could be in storage containers in the garage and I will check there.

kazza

Do you have a filing cabinet that has drawers, could you have filed it away even by mistake with some other papers. Maybe you'll be singing when you find it, Lol.

Amanda

IheartTarot said:
Thanks Amanda!

I don't really sing much except when I'm driving. :D

One of my two desk drawers happens to have a batch of yellow plastic document folders on top so I will check in there again.

The only windows with bamboo blinds are in the kitchen and garage. It really shouldn't be in the kitchen but it could be in storage containers in the garage and I will check there.

Wow, I was really all over the place with yours! Do check your garage then because I was feeling your car too, I think. :D I was feeling a lot of energy in my hands- got a lot more 'feely' sensations with you, and that's new to me. I hope you find it soon, and will report back! :)

IheartTarot

kazza said:
Do you have a filing cabinet that has drawers, could you have filed it away even by mistake with some other papers. Maybe you'll be singing when you find it, Lol.

No filing cabinet only a desk with drawers and a cupboard with my files in it.

I will definitely sing if I find it! :D

IheartTarot

Amanda_04 said:
Wow, I was really all over the place with yours! Do check your garage then because I was feeling your car too, I think. :D I was feeling a lot of energy in my hands- got a lot more 'feely' sensations with you, and that's new to me. I hope you find it soon, and will report back! :)

I have checked my garage storage containers and checked my desk drawers again to no avail. I am well and truly stumped. :(

TractJM

I think it's more energy and activity; do you have any brightly colored or yellow (or solar/light objects) like artwork or displays that have a more peaceful, happy, vibrant (think big, energetic and go go go) theme to them? Maybe it's with that. It could be a stashed away piece of art, a picture, painting, etc. THat's my attempt :D