Please recommend a deck without nudity?

sacredashes

I have need of a PG 13 deck without any nudity and would really appreciate it if anyone here can recommend me one.

It's for use with children as part of a picture game so the non-nudity is very important. :)

Thanks for your help.

:heart:
Ash

Star-Willow

Hi SA, the Hanson-Roberts would be a great deck, no nudity at all. the lady on The Star card is naked but her breasts are covered by her hair....

Hope this helps:)

:heart:

Just wanted to add, it has great pictures for kids as they are pencil drawings and very *PG like* :)

Apollonia

Are you looking for an RWS clone? If not, I like the Whimsical a lot.

Pagan X

Halloween Tarot
Baroque Bohemian Cats (has naked cats, but that's ok)
Tarot of the White Cat (ditto)

Sinduction

Thanks for that link. I like the gnomes one. Now I just need to steal some kids to use them with! :shhh:

Indigo Rose

Apollonia said:
.... I like the Whimsical a lot.

Hi Ash,
I too like the Whimsical for children. It was created with them in mind. ;)

Here is are two links. The first is the entire deck on Taroteca, so you can see the images for yourself. The second is an AT link for review.
Hope this helps.

Whimsical Tarot
AT-Whimsical Tarot

~Blessings~

:love: indigo rose

sacredashes

Thanks, everyone

Wow... I'm spoilt for choice! :)

I like at least 3 decks that's been recommended and that's way too many to be good for my wallet. The Hanson-Robets, Gnomes and the Whimsical look like safe bets.

Good for the kids and good for me too. :D Thanks again, everyone for your help. Appreciate it a lot. (((Hugs)))

Ash

connegrl

My son who is 10 gets a real hoot out of my International Icon. It works for him pretty well. I've shown him scans of other decks that are supposed to be kid friendly and well, he says they're for babies. Go figure.

Sorry all you Hansen-Roberts lovers.

He thought the BBC was funny, but said it was just for girls. Straight from a 10 yr old boys mouth.

Jen