Please tell me what you think of this spread

Sulis

I really like this spread

Hi Netzach,

Cool spread :D

I've used it for a couple of general readings in the last week and find it very easy to use and gives all the info you want.

Thanks..

Netzach

Thanks Sulis. I found when I was using it at the fair that, having got to the end, I then rearranged the cards into major & minor and looked at them without any position meanings which tended to summarise the important parts of the reading and give some extra bits of information.

Persephone37

I really like it. Plain, direct, simple to lay (I hate complicated spreads - I always mess them up). Haven't tried it yet, but I noted it in my book and will try it somewhat later.

Regards
Petra

AJ

This is one of the favorites I've found here, thank you, a nice general spread I can apply to a lot of different queries.
I used it yesterday with small variation on my first AT reading for Indigo Rose.

Indigo Rose

AJ said:
This is one of the favorites I've found here, thank you, a nice general spread I can apply to a lot of different queries.
I used it yesterday with small variation on my first AT reading for Indigo Rose.

AJ gave me a great reading using your spread, Netzach.

Hats off to both of you! :)

:heart:

Indigo Rose

AJ said:

I wanted to share the reading AJ did. She modified it to a 6 card-spread, but it worked well. I too used your spread Netzach, the original version, last night in a reading for my hubby...it is a fantastic spread!

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Here is a link to AJ's reading.
Road Map Spread

:heart: