Potential Students For The School For Beginners - Please Reply

Eyebright

I've just seen this, would it be OK if I joined? I have a deck of Lenormand cards but no clue where to start with them!

Once a week would be fine for me and yes to the rest :)

LadyZelda

Not sure what is meant by this??

It was just that I was not sure if you wanted to join us as you had not said so plainly. Your post sounded like you were just talking about your experience to try to set up a monthly exercise. That is also why, I assumed that you were an "experienced" reader and therefore thought that you didn't really care about a "beginners" class. As I don't want to be pushy on anyone...:) I kind of put you down with a "?" waiting for you to clarify.

But, if you are up for joining the School, you are more than welcome to study with us!!!;)

Thanks for putting this together.

You're welcome:)and thanks for joining us! I'm glad to see that many find this idea helpful;)

I've just seen this, would it be OK if I joined?

You bet! we'll be glad to have you study with us :)

Thanks PamO and MoiraKarin for joining too! :) :) :)

lord_ewin

Was asking because it could have been an invitation to help with the course itself... :)

I'm happy the Mods are actually being useful this time around.

olivia1

yes, i am interested. i am glad you added me to the list! i will fill out the question portion when im near a computer

MoiraKarin

Was asking because it could have been an invitation to help with the course itself... :)

Sounded as one..Would love to have you around;), as well

janie144

Yes I want in too, I love my lenormand cards and would like to learn how to read them better. Yes to all and once a week is fine by me.

Tarot Fairy

As said before, I would love to join and everything on the list seems fine to me, ones a week is perfect!

LadyZelda

Thanks Lord_Ewin, Olivia1, Janie144 & Tarot Fairy for enrolling!!! Well, about everyone who had shown interest have confirmed their intentions. And we even got people who had not seen the first link join, that is great!

Hope to hear from you soon Caristia, we would love to have you study with us too :) Remember that the Treppner's Course is not mandatory to join the School For Beginners ;)

Now, I want to let everyone know that "the School's door" will remain opened to anyone who wants to join even if we have already started :) You can always catch up with us by going to our first post....

I noticed that we are all on the same page concerning the School organization. It would be better for me also, if we meet once a week.

I was thinking about the fact that we all agree to start next week and meet once a week; we have now to determine the "actual day" (sorry not to have thought about it earlier...). What do you think if we pick a full week-end as "a day". What I mean is that we are not all in the same time zone and we all have different schedules, also weeks (it is a fact for mine at least) don't always go the same way and sometimes it is quite chaotic :). Therefore, I would love the flexibility of being able to come whether on Saturday or on Sunday (for me it won't end up always the same) and it will still be our participation at our "once a week" meeting. Some of us will happen to be able to discuss live with each others and some won't but I guess that is the best we can do as it is difficult to deal with time zones and each others private life.

So let me know what you think of that idea and if you agree with me, do we start next week-end?

Next step, we have to figure how much of the course we want to cover before discussing about it on our first class day. The Course starts with the very basics: How to "prepare a deck, prepare for a reading, etc.." That I don't know if any of us needs it because if we are all Tarot readers we all know about that...still if any of you are really "new" to divination to start with, you need to know about it and in that case we should discuss it. That is for me only fair to do so...What do you think?

Then, as dealing the cards can be different from one method to the other we might want to cover that. And the course goes on with what I will call "Grouping the cards" (communicative cards, positive, negative cards etc....) and maybe we should stop right there for a first class, especially if we discuss the basics of divination???

And one last thing I would like to say (which I know I've said it a lot, please bear with me... :) ) "let's our School For Beginners' 4 Pillars be:

"Laying Good Foundations" - "No Question Is Irrelevant Or Silly" - "Feel Free To Share What You Sense" - "The Door Remains Open To All Who Wants To Learn"

Now to summarize, please let me know for:

- Saturday/Sunday counting as 1 day, our once a week meeting: Yes or No?

- School starting exactly: Next week-end April 7th/8th: Yes or No?

- Covering the basics of Divination? (even for the sake of 1 student I think we should do it): Yes or No?

- Going all the way to what I call "the Grouping of the Cards": Yes or No?

- The 4 Pillars of our School For Beginners....What do you think?

Well, I've got to go...so if I don't have time to see you around later on, may you all have a wonderful week-end and happy readings! ;)

Bright Blessings :)

olivia1

We need to give our moderators the "Structure" of our School. Therefore, as you write your name on your reply confirming your intention to be a student; give a "yes or no" and if "no" what would you like instead, to the following propositions:

confirmed! i'd like to participate and yes to it all.

Caristia

Hope to hear from you soon Caristia, we would love to have you study with us too :) Remember that the Treppner's Course is not mandatory to join the School For Beginners ;)
I've been wanting it for a long time, and this was a good excuse to buy it. ;)

Yes to all the questions, BTW.