Printable boxes - anyone want to test?

Little Baron

Ilithya - that is beautiful!!!

I have no ink at the moment, but will definitely give it a go when I do.

Thanks for sharing. Very, very impressed.

LB

Flavio

The butterfly pattern is beautiful indeed! congratulations!

Cerulean

It's lovely and reminds me of fine silky fabric...

...we need to refill our cartridges as well...will try it soon.

Thanks.

Cerulean

Emeraldgirl

I know I need a colour printer now :)

tatsi

Printable boxes

What a pretty printable box. I eagerly went to print it out. I had no trouble with the first link (sleeve1) but the second link (decktray) did not work. I PM'd you regarding this. I am also posting this issue here in case you see this posting first and to let others know that you have been PM'd already regarding this.

If the second link worked in the past, then for some reason it is no longer working. It also could be a typo. In any case, would you see if you can figure it out was is causing the error and edit your post with the correct second link?

In addition, I checked out your website. It's a really nice looking site and your henna art is really cool looking. I am also impressed with your pricing philosophy and think your price rates for your readings are very, very reasonable.

Many Thanks,
tatsi

Ilithiya

Tatsi:

It was a typo... :( Thank you for calling it to my attention!! I edited the post and it now has the corrected url...

Thanks again!

Illy

tatsi

Corrected link for Printable boxes

Illy,

I thought it was likely a typo. I tried every combo I could think of, but didn't think of using 'gif', when I attempted to see if I could figure out what the typo was. Many thanks for providing this to us in the first place AND for your quick response to correcting the link.

tatsi

Fulgour

thank you

Saved and Looking :) Good!

firemaiden

Very beautiful artwork!