Quantum Tarot: A new deck by the 78th Fool and Leo62

Netzach

John's just had a look at your latest descriptions and has made a few small points:

Leo62 said:
electrons are 10,000 times smaller than the nucleus!

They're actually believed to be "point particles", having virtually no size.

Leo62 said:
There are six varieties of quark, and they come in three pairs; up and down, charmed and strange, top and bottom.

It might be interesting to note that top and bottom used to be called truth and beauty.

Leo62 said:
Close enough, and time would appear to stop altogether.

John suggests changing this to "Close enough, and time would appear (to the outside observer) to stop altogether."

And I just noticed one typo error: Hermit, para. 1 line 4: should be a colon after "constituents", not a semicolon.

And may I suggest that you change "all visible matter in the universe is made from up quarks, down quarks and electrons" to "all visible matter in the universe consists of up quarks . . . ." because otherwise there's a tendency to read it as "all visible matter in the universe is made up from quarks . . ."

Leo62

Hey Netzach - once again thanks to you and your husband for the feedback. I will update with your suggested changes. :)

jojojo

Hi Leo62,

I must be really blind here but i can't find any more than the first 2 cards - is there any chance that you can attach the images to page 1??

Love Stupidgirl xx

Sidhe-Ra

I don't know much about science, but I know what I like...;)

These cards are looking better and better- I've only just found the new ones, and I think they're very beautiful. The Magician is very similar in some ways to my high priestess...I'm not about to accuse you of copying, I just find these little synchronicities within Tarot creation fascinating!

Yum!

More please.

Quick as you like. :)

Leo62

Sidhe-Ra said:
The Magician is very similar in some ways to my high priestess...I'm not about to accuse you of copying, I just find these little synchronicities within Tarot creation fascinating!
Hi Sidhe-Ra - just had a look at your Magician - yeah the hand thing! Weird! (your deck is lovely btw :))

Sophie

Oh, these new ones are beautiful! (falling asleep on computer, or I'd say more - I like them very much - especially the Black Hole Devil).

jojojo

Thanks Kay,

They are amazing..that devil is so spooky, the longer I looked at it the more I could see, like it was drawing me in....

Sidhe-Ra

Aw, thanks!

Yes, The Magician has the same hands, but my High Priestess has the hands AND the rainbow! Shows those archetypes are all floating around out there somewhere...:)

The 78th Fool

It's Friday and we've been working again!

Here are the latest cards.

Kay and Chris. xx

Attachments

• High-Priestess.jpg
    High-Priestess.jpg
    28.2 KB · Views: 134
  • Empress.jpg
    Empress.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 129