Quantum Tarot

Mateo06

I tried doing a search on the forum to find out the size of these cards. Its not shown on the Details for the deck. I was just wondering if anyone knew the card size.

Le Fanu

I don´t know the exact size as I don´t have them in front of me. I see on your profile you have the Robin Wood. It is - if I remember rightly - about the same size as the Robin Wood. Much nicer cardstock though; thicker and with a wonderful matt finish and silver edges. There is no comparison with the Robin Wood apart from size.

Very comfortable to shuffle too. And with a lot of very stimulating substance in terms of deck concept...

rwcarter

This is the closest I can get without having the cards in front of me.

Rodney

Le Fanu

Wow! Somebody´s a whizz with the search function :)

rwcarter

Forgot that I have a copy of my database spreadsheet on my work computer. I have the deck listed at 72mm x 122mm.

Rodney

nisaba

I just measured them, and whoever measured them for that "official measurement" was not all that accurate. I get 74mm x 122mm. A good size.

Mateo06

I must not know how to work the search function or something.
thanks alot. I think that will be next on my list until Legacy comes out this fall.
It was a toss up between Quantum and Revelations, I want to get Toracco Del Vetrate, but I know I won't be ablee to read with them...
This cash is burning a hole in my pocket!

rwcarter

nisaba said:
I just measured them, and whoever measured them for that "official measurement" was not all that accurate. I get 74mm x 122mm. A good size.
My 72 vs your 74 could be a typo on my part or it could be me being clumsy with the metric side of the ruler since that's still unfamiliar to us Yanks.... ;) I'll have to remember to remeasure when I get home tonight.

nisaba

Mateo06 said:
I want to get Toracco Del Vetrate, but I know I won't be ablee to read with them...
Yeah, you will! If I can, anybody can! They are attractive to look at and easier to understand as you spend more time with them, and are made of *lovely* cardstock that shuffles really well, in fact they are quite seductive to hold.

(Folks, this is me when I've forgotten about the de-enabling thread).

franniee

Get the Quantum - it is a beautiful deck - I love the packaging too. I love the cosmos and it is really lovely!