quartz crystal wand.. how do I use it ?

memries

I am posting a picture of my new crystal wand and the yellow Septarian Calcite that Netzach sent to me.
On the bottom is a small emerald pillar. It does not show too well.

Attachments

• crystal wand and emerald.jpg
    crystal wand and emerald.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 106
  • septarian calcite.jpg
    septarian calcite.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 101

memries

The other is my small crystal ball and an amethyst contained in glass sphere.

floracove

Very nice memories, thank you for sharing.
Oooh those are some nice pieces!
Blessings!

franniee

oooooh Memries! They are all gorgeous!!!

I was going crystal shopping today - it was planned and then I happened upon your beautiful picture! WOW! I just got the crystal bible yesterday and was going thru the pages and wanted to go today and shop a bit.... :)

floracove

AJ, why not see if they have a website.
i do agree that you should contact them and let them know about this, as most of the time, a retailer if a good retailer, one who stands behind their products, no matter the product will do their best to do you right. It's possible that the whole lot is defective, and they may have other complaints.
I'd write or call them, just so no one else gets a hold of a defective product, and you just might have your own replaced by them.

Best of Luck!

AJ said:
quartz wand...how do I use it?

CAREFULLY.
I got my first store bought crystal wand this week. Gorgeous thing, nearly 6 inches long. It had a sticker on it that wouldn't come off with a gentle fingernail pry so I stood it up in a couple of inches of water for about 30 minutes. When I took it out of the cup it was in two pieces. :(

I'll probably never get back to that store, it's quite a distance away, and I doubt they would give my money back anyway, they'd have no way of knowing if I dropped it or whacked it or whatever.

So once I got over the shock I'm just telling myself I have two wands now, one with a round end and one with a pointed end.

memries

Good idea Floracove.

Franiee it sounds like you have a fun day ahead of you. Pocket of money and crystals in your mind ! It should work !

I am still looking for my Lemurian Crystal but they are $100 or over for the nice ones so I am going to wait for a day when I hate the world and am in total rebellion ! LOL

floracove

memries said:
Good idea Floracove.

Most definitely, I've worked in too many stores with nearly 30 years of experience.
The customer is always right, and any establishment worth their salt will take care of this problem, and if the first person you talk to cannot or will not, you ask for a manager, if that brings no satisfaction, you ask for the owner.

AJ's piece is replaceable, and I have no doubt it took hard earned money to acquire it. It's new, nothing was done to it that should have hurt it, I don't believe. It should be taken care of by the seller. ;)

AJ, if you aren't able to go in, maybe you can get their address and mail the piece to them and have them mail the replacement back to you.

wumpkie

I know I am a little late on the subject but I thought this might be of some help.

Massage Wands
MASSAGE WANDS

What is Massage?

Massage is beneficial to us in a variety of ways. It can improve blood circulation, calm the nervous system, improve muscle tone, stimulate skin function, ease muscular and joint aches and pains and most of all it 'feels' wonderful!

Massage is a gentle art form of healing which is suitable for anyone of any age. However, there are times and conditions when it would be best avoided (e.g. on a full stomach). Using your commonsense is the best insight, quite often all it will entail is leaving out a specific body area or if unsure leave completely alone.

Most importantly do not massage any bruised or broken skin, an area of infection, or a person with a high temperature/fever, an area of varicose veins or any swollen or inflamed area.
Basically massage is a way of stroking the body with variations in length and depth of strokes. You should however, always-direct firm strokes towards the heart. The long flowing massage strokes with the minimal pressure on the body are the most soothing and relaxing (this technique is known as effleurage). The whole hand is used, by giving gentle even pressure, which is often performed at the start and finish of a massage.

Putting it into practice!

Here are some simple guidelines in the use of a massage wand or a large tumbled stone:

The secret is to work very gently using small circular movements over any painful area of the body, anti-clockwise (unwinding) first to remove pain, then clockwise to put the crystal healing energy in - use your intuition to guide you with respect to how long you unwind for, and like wise to wind in aswell, you will know and feel when it is right to stop! If the area is very painful it is highly advised that you must work just slightly away from the body in the aura; this is known as aura massage.
Try using two different crystals if possible, maybe for example a Smokey quartz, amethyst, tourmaline or obsidian for removing/taking out the pain (unwinding) and a clear quartz, fluorite, citrine or rose quartz for putting the healing energy in.
The healing properties of the crystal you choose will depend upon what it is needed for (e.g. Smokey quartz, tourmaline and selenite (this is a very good all over cleanser) work well on back problems whilst rose quartz is very good with regard to balancing the emotions and promoting the release of impurities. It is very calming/soothing in cases of stress and tension and as well as being good for the skin and muscles it can stimulate the proper functioning of the heart and can be used to decrease coughs and sooth the lung and bronchial area!
Have a go at trying to work only in the aura, using massage techniques

It's from this website http://www.littlegemsrockshop.co.uk...TB=A&SHOP= &PN=Crystal_Healing.html#a153#a153

And your crystals are beautiful you are very lucky :)

memries

Thank you vry much Wumpkie. You are not late but just on time !
I will read very thoroughly the enclosure you suggest. Since I am a Reflexologist and have Reiki and now Matrix Energetics I should be able to utilize the Crystal Wand very well.

I am just getting to know it and was holding it next to me in bed. I had to move it as it was just too potent. I felt funny so stopped. It was so cold and so thought will warm it up and put the heating blanket on. It is very charged with energy.

franniee

I bought an amethyst geode (2 actually - one for my daughter - she loved it) and I got the citrine geode I was looking for - it is beautiful - then in another store I saw a gorgeous one but it was 4 times the price I paid for the one I got - the quality was better though but I still love the one I got.

Then I got a crystal ball!!!! My husband wanted to pick it up today because he said he would never find this store again :D Love it but I can't have it until my birthday in a month....and my little one picked out a small crystal ball which we also told her she couldn't have until Mommy's bday :D

But I saw beautiful wands.....in pink quartz and clear quartz and smokey topaz etc.... NICE! Maybe another trip.

:love: