quartz crystal wand.. how do I use it ?

aaquwaa

quartz digging

Quick question for Mortica
Which quartz mine are you going to? I have been looking to go to one of those quartz digs but didn't know which one to go to. I'm from Arkansas.
Thanks
aaquwaa

memries

Neat Franniee.. so has your birthday passed yet ? Send us a pic if you can. Sorry I did not get back to this post sooner. Don't know what I was thinking about. They sound very super.

morticia monroe

Arkansas Crystal Mine Links
Mount Ida, AR Chamber of Commerce

More crystal digging info.

Sweet Surrender Crystal Mine
Wholesale & Retail (by appointment) & Internet Sales
call Stuart Schmitt (870) 867-2443 Email: stu@arcrystalmine.com
60 Mary's Eagle Trail, Mount Ida, AR 71957
Fee dig area now open!
Call Randy 870-867-0104 at night or cell phone is 870-867-7075.

Miller Mountain Crystals

Mine is located approximately 25 miles north of Hot Springs, Arkansas, on Highway 298.
Click for map.
You obtain your permits and exact directions at Coleman's Rock Shop (located 15 miles north of Hot Springs on Highway 7).
The mine is open year round, 8 am until dark (every day except Christmas day).
Permits for persons 10 years and older are $10.00 per day. Children under 10 are free.

PO Box 21, Jessieville, AR 71949
(501) 984-5328

Robins Mining Company
Wholesale & Retail
Visit our Mine. (870) 867-2530
Orders Shipped Anywhere.
Located in Mount Ida on Hwy. 270, near the intersection of Hwy 27 South.

Ron Coleman Mining
Dig your own crystals, wholesale & retail: campground.
Little Blakely Rd., Jessieville, AR 71909
(501) 984-5396

Stanley Rock Shop
Wholesale & Retail
Dig your own on Fisher Mountain.
Owner: O. "Sonny" Stanley
(870) 867-3556 or home
(870) 867- 3719
Located in Mount Ida at 513 S. Pine Street off Hwy. 270.

Starfire Mines - Wholesale & Retail
Dig your own. Chris, Charlie & Shirley Burch
(870) 867-2431, Email: crystals@ipa.net
5403 Hwy. 270 East
Mount Ida, AR 71957
Located 11 miles east of Mount Ida
on Hwy. 270

Wegner Crystal Mines - Wholesale & Retail from our 10,000 sq. ft. warehouse.
Visitors can work the sluice for precious/semi-precious gemstones or collect crystals at the tailings pile.
Groups can dig for their own crystals at our mine (call for info & reservations).
Wegner's is a great place for the whole family where everyone is guaranteed to find crystals.
Phone & FAX: (870) 867-2309
Wholesale Order Line: (870) 367-9888
Email: wegner@ipa.net
Mailing address: 82 Wegner Ranch Road
Mount Ida, AR 71957
Located three miles south of Mount Ida on Hwy. 27 then left on Owley Rd.

Looks like the best place is Mt Ida, there are also a few places outside Hot Springs as well.

I am also going to the Crater od Diamonds state park. It's in Murfreesboro, and you can dig and find diamonds of all colors, lamproite, amethyst, banded agate, jasper, peridot, garnet, quartz, calcite, barite, and hematite, among others. Anything you find is yours to keep, regardless of it's value.

It just really sounds like fun to me. Are you going, too?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HearthCricket

Beautiful crystals, Memries! I use my quartz crystal wands for loads of things, but mostly for cleansing my tarot decks. They just sit on the top of the deck when I am not reading or in between readings (I have larger ones for at home, and smaller ones for on the road readings) and also keep them occasionally with any oracle, or anything that I want cleansing. I also have one in my new Shaman pouch. I have a small one that I wear around my neck when I feel under too much stress or have too many things going on at the same time and feel like I need my own cleansing. They are also wonderful for any work during the full moon. That is also when I recharge them-in the full moonlight for three nights, on a windowsill or on a my dining room table, which, as we have a large picture window in the room, the moonlight streams on in. Enjoy your new goodies!

Grizabella

I have one of those wands! It's for massage.

AJ, I think sometimes they make them from less than perfect crystals so yours probably had a fracture in it when you got it. By all means contact the store and tell them. They'll probably replace it.

I soooo envy those of you who can go to the Arkansas mines and get crystals! I've met people who have gone there to dig and they've had buckets of beautiful big crystals!

memries

Me too Solitaire ! To think I was in Arkansas and so close. I did not even see any crystal type stores where I was. That and the diamond park.. shoot. Oh well, I got home safely after being sick and I did get to Graceland so I cannot complain.

Imagine being young and in love and knowing about crystals and things as well. That would be a wonderful way to start out.

HC thanks for your advice about using them to purify your Tarot Decks. I had understood about massage but doing my decks is just great. I am going to put mine on the window ledge in my son's room for the moonlight.

Moriticia your list is just great. It is certainly more than I could find out before I went down to Arkansas. I should have spent more time researching my trip before we went.

aaquwaa

Thanks Mortica for that fantastic list. I will be going. I don't know yet when. I am actually out of the country but going home in a couple of weeks for a visit.
I want to go to the diamond fields too.
I am in the northwest corner, so about a 3 hour drive.
Thanks again and I hope you find lots and lots of goodies :)
aaquwaa