Queen of Swords and aggression

olivia1

hi,

I have always considered the Queen of Wands to be the most aggressive of the the Queens. The Queen of Swords to me seemed analytical and cool. I figured she could be blunt (being of the Swords suite) and I suppose that she could be "aggressive." However, I have always viewed her type of aggression to be more passive. The Queen of Wands was someone I could see as being overbearing, though.

But is the Queen of Swords overbearing, too? But rather than actions she simply uses words and strategies to get her way?

edited: when I said "aggressive" (in regards to the Queen of Swords) I dont mean like in the court room or in an argument. I meant just with her approach to what she wants..and maybe personality wise.

Please let me know if this question doesn't make sense. I could rephrase it...

patienceislove

I see her mean! she is very cut throat, says what she feels, DOES NOT care who she hurts or how she does it. (

Everytime me and my bf fight this comes up for him.... mainly bc he has the same qualities she would have when he fights with me)

she is a woman who is controlling, determined and somehow gets her way by tricking the minds of the individual she is up against... VERY similar to a lawyer doing a deposition in my opinion.

ETA: and she is also and can be a maniplator... make you feel like u are wrong by making you feel bad.

canid

She can be a viper - wicked, ill-natured, spiteful. She can use trickery, deceit & back-stabbing tactics to get her way. She's not always like this; even though aloof, she's at best fair, but her negative aspects are pretty nasty.

olivia1

thank you.

so it is safe to say that she is similar to the queen of wands as far as level of aggression (if it could even be quantified) but she just goes about it differently?

although, i guess all the queens could all be aggressive in their own way. However, prior to this thread, I only saw the Queen of Wands as having the potential for being overly aggressive.

PAMUYA

I dont think of her as agressive, but will bury you in a debate, better know your facts ;) , she can be unyeilding, and have a sharp tounge. I quess some may feel that as aggression.

canid

PAMUYA said:
I dont think of her as agressive, but will bury you in a debate, better know your facts ;) , she can be unyeilding, and have a sharp tounge. I quess some may feel that as aggression.

Oh, she has many positives - even her sharp tongue could be seen as a positive in some instances, but since the poster asked about her negative & aggressive aspects, I was referring to the traditional Rx meanings, which are applicable even if you don't physically reverse the cards.

nisaba

olivia1 said:
I have always considered the Queen of Wands to be the most aggressive of the the Queens. The Queen of Swords to me seemed analytical and cool. I figured she could be blunt (being of the Swords suite) and I suppose that she could be "aggressive."
We all could, depending on the circumstances.

The Queen Wands is the Queen of Direct Action. The Queen Swords is the Queen of Thought. Pageship is about needing to learn an element, Knightdom is about immaturity in it, Kingship is overall mastery of it, but Queendom is more subtle, an internalising of it, a blending of it into the very fibre of the person, male or female. For instance, A flawless Wimbledon tennis champion who can suddenly retire and put the racket down forever is the King of Tennis, whilst the same champion who retires from the circuit but can't get through a week without playing backyard tennis with mates and/or coaching kids for free at the local tennis courts is the Queen Tennis, regardless of gender.

The Queen Swords, whether she manifests as a man, a woman or even just a quality in someone's life, is someone to whom intelligence is the very spice and flavour of life: an avid reader, a thinker, a mentor, a teacher, a philosopher, someone whose inner life is far, far richer than anything many of us can possibly imagine. *THAT* is the Queen Swords, whether the card comes out for a male or a female.

Amanda

The Queen of Swords is more calculating in her actions.

willowfox

Queen wands is physical and Queen of swords is mental, ie. she cuts with words.