Queen of wands an introverted?

MissCW

And here's another Leo that fits the above description!!

I always like to think I am Queen of Wands (in my own head I am lol) ... but reading the above descriptions I fit the Queen of Cups to the letter. :)

madmoiselle

I'm a Leo as well, and I've all-ways LOVED the Quene of Wands. I my-self am rather introverted, and I don't feel that I fit the 'typical Leo' either. (But I learned that that's probably because of some aspects of my Moon ...) May-be if Quene of Wands doesn't want to be around others, she just has better things to do. May-be her spirituality, her art, and her self if just more important. I think that she can be extroverted if she feels safe, and may-be only if she WANTS to. If she doesn't want to be around people right now, no-one can make her. That would definitely carry over some Fire Sign aspects, to me. So may-be you can be introverted and still show signs of being a Leo.

huredriel

WalesWoman said:
I can identify with everything huredriel said... perhaps the Queen Cups then corresponds with my moon in Capricorn or my Venus in Virgo. I've never been able to figure out why I'm not your "typical" Leo... or perhaps I do most of my attention seeking here. :)
LOL yep got the same Venus as well :D