Queen of Wands and Emperor as feelings?

SunnyBee

Hello!

I recently did a 3 card spread for someone's feelings (an ex of mine$for me and I got 9 of swords, queen of Wands, emperor. The reason I pull 3 cards is that I get a clearer picture of someone's feelings in a comprehensive sort of way (some don't like pulling more than one card so that's why I explained my reasoning).

Now 9 of swords makes me think that this person fears that I'm going to walk away from him because I have plenty potential to do so because I embody Queen of Wands' passion and fiery energy, meaning I can attract a lot of potential partners. And through the Emperor, he wants to control me in some way. Perhaps he doesn't want me to start dating again.

Queen of Wands and Emperor are just an odd combo for feelings. Any thoughts much appreciated!

Tobe

I'm very sorry, but I'm still a bit confused about your spread and question.

I've re-read your post twice but still don't quite get your point.

So you're doing a three card spread and one of the cards represent you? the other two are the other person's feeling??

I'm very confused.

SunnyBee

I will fix it. I was asking about someone's feelings for me and I thought it's possible that he feels I might be queen of Wands. But it doesn't have to be necessarily that, sorry for the confusion. I don't think I represent one of the cards just a possibility

EmpyreanKnight

I think that when he was with you, he was always on edge, anxious, and perhaps even inadequate. Maybe he does see you as the fiery, desirable, and energetic Queen of Wands, and because of this he felt like he constantly had to prove that he deserved you. All the cards here have active principles, and it seemed like he has reached a point of exhaustion and anguish to me. When you broke up, there was regret and despair, but now I think that he's calmer, more focused, perhaps even relieved. He's beginning to find his center once more, and he knows that he has the strength to rise again after everything that happened. He now feels that things are getting more stable, and that everything's getting under control.

SunnyBee

I think that when he was with you, he was always on edge, anxious, and perhaps even inadequate. Maybe he does see you as the fiery, desirable, and energetic Queen of Wands, and because of this he felt like he constantly had to prove that he deserved you. All the cards here have active principles, and it seemed like he has reached a point of exhaustion and anguish to me. When you broke up, there was regret and despair, but now I think that he's calmer, more focused, perhaps even relieved. He's beginning to find his center once more, and he knows that he has the strength to rise again after everything that happened. He now feels that things are getting more stable, and that everything's getting under control.

Hi Empyrean Knight,

Thank you so much for your interpretation! He was feeling inadequate towards the end of our relationship and it was because he wasn't giving his all to it. The anxiety is definitely reflected in 9 of Swords because he did care about me. He told me that I deserve so much more than what he's given me. Well we have been separated for a few weeks and he told me recently that he's finally feeling like he's matured and changed. Of course I told him that he still needs to continue to evolve to be a better person but that's why I think he's finding his Emperor center so to speak. Still not clear on the Queen of Wands energy. Maybe he also wanted to project that fiery energy to show that he's getting himself together?

Again thank you!