Question about an interpretation - help please

MCsea

So sorry to hear that...

Marina

Sophie

It's turned up! The Malawian post messed up, because instead of delivering it, they sent it back to Geneva with "unknown at that address" - when my friend had been making enquiries with the tracking number all along!

As it happens, my father was there to receive it, and he's sent it back this morning, by fast courier this time, with a track-and-trace number I can follow until delivery.

Now, with that information in mind, I'd like to examine again the symbols on this thread.

My first symbol, to the question: will the package would arrive and reach my friend, I drew:

SCORPIO 28
THE KING OF THE FAIRIES APPROACHING HIS DOMAIN

Given what has happened, this could either be my father, approaching his domain and finding the parcel. Or my friend finally getting it, when the courier delivers it.

To the question, will the parcel turn up in Africa, Marina drew:

SAGITTARIUS 1
RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES

Obviously, since it turned up in Geneva, rather than Africa, this tells me that the parcel has returned to its "old memories" - i.e. its place of origin, Geneva. Not sure what the retired army veterans are doing here, except that it sounds like that parcel has been in the wars ;).

Perhaps, because so much has happened between my friend and I since I sent it, it will reawaken old memories once it is finally delivered where it was intended? Not sure. What do you all think?

Next: to the question where is the parcel now?
LIBRA 27
AN AIRPLANE SAILS, HIGH IN THE BRIGHT CLEAR SKY

It was being sent back to Geneva, lol.

To the question: "will the package reach its intended destination and recipient?"

TAURUS 28
A WOMAN IN MIDDLE LIFE STANDS IN RAPT SUDDEN REALIZATION OF FORGOTTEN CHARMS, IN UNEXPECTED RECOVERY OF ROMANCE

I had interpreted it like this: I take this to mean - just when we are about to give up on that package, it will unexpectedly turn up, and my friend will receive it (and through sudden realisation of forgotten charms will unexpectedly recover romance ). Well, the first part is certainly correct, and the second (in brackets) is yet to be revealed ;).

I'll let you know when it is actually delivered, and the rest will be for the fates to decide...

MCsea

:) :party:

YIPPEEEEE

I was thinking this would have been the first time the sybmols had spoken to me 'wrong' but it seems they are right again,
now we just need to work out how to use the symbols for TIMING!

let us know when it arrives!!

MARINA

MCsea

MCsea said:
I also pulled a card asked
Will Fudugazi's parcel arrive in Africa and the symbol -

SAGITTARIUS 1
RETIRED ARMY VETERANS GATHER TO REAWAKEN OLD MEMORIES

so I look to both symbols and think YES,
somehow I also wonder if the shipping went via sea by chance OR that the parcel was returned to sender - who would be in Switzerland to see if it went 'home' (domain and memories) returned to sender?

I hope the parcel arrives soon SOMEWHERE!

MARINA

ah yes I can see I might be right after all,
I dont like being wrong ;)

Fingers crossed it arrives VERY SOON!

Sophie

Well, it reached him on Monday, and right on cue to act as reconciliating Cupid between us (see my other reading thread about the decision, also in Sabian Symbols).

Once it had arrived, the anger between us, which had been slowly trickling away, vanished entirely, and we were able to talk again.

Interesting that in both these readings - this one, and the recent one about the two of us - I drew this symbol:

TAURUS 28
A WOMAN IN MIDDLE LIFE STANDS IN RAPT SUDDEN REALIZATION OF FORGOTTEN CHARMS, IN UNEXPECTED RECOVERY OF ROMANCE

Which is encouraging :love:

The gift was a very symbolic one: a beautiful pen - a symbol of communication, but also of personal power and decision, of following one's heart and writing one's own life path.

MCsea

Ahh the PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD (your Sun I think)

wonderful it arrived

happy days

MARINA

Sophie

MCsea said:
Ahh the PEN IS MIGHTIER THAN THE SWORD (your Sun I think)
It is indeed! And yes, my Sun's Sabian symbol is Pisces 13 - A Sword, used in many battles, in a museum.