Random Q&As - round 3

Ronia

LOL It would be sneaking off to do it. We're both fire signs, so we'd find it wild and exciting. Lovely outcome. Thanks! :)

My pleasure! keep us posted! :)

Ronia

Will my financial situation improve by the end of spring, June 22? :(

Who has a Q?

MoiraKarin

Will my financial situation improve by the end of spring, June 22? :(

Who has a Q?

Ship cross anchor
I think the answer in “ Yes” Work prospective might be lousy now but will get be more stable

Q. where should i focus on now

Ronia

Ship cross anchor
I think the answer in “ Yes” Work prospective might be lousy now but will get be more stable

Yes, they do look lousy. I truly wish things start tyo change. :(

Ronia

coffin - house - ring - tree - letter

The central figure in the spread is a contract. I don't think the coffin is saying anything negative, but refers to an end of your current cycle. The contract looks like it'll be stable and long-term. You'll have some documents to sign, but I don't think you'll get them until closer to the end of Spring.

Will my business be generating a steady, livable income by the end of this year?

Interesting, the Coffin and the Ring keep showing up job related, this is almost exact repetition of the spread in the previous thread. I'm starting to think my Pilates certificate may prove to be the answer to my job worries. Since it may heal and help health wise (Coffin, Tree)... I'll definitely ask around for jobs available. Thanks!

Um... I cut at Scythe for your question which normally would mean "no" but...

Mountain-Anchor-Scythe-Heart-Moon

On the left side I think you'll have to face obstacles and may be make detours, choose different approaches... But I also see you must persist! On the right side this looks so... roamntic that I can hardly relate it to any business. LOL But since the cards are there, something you love will bring recognition, so I say overall "yes" but only after you make great efforts and look for different ways to achieve success. Looks like the well known path won't do the job for you. Be innovative.

Ronia

Yes, unconventional sounds right!

Mhm, volleyball teams need extra work but you sent me to the older guys. ROFL

MoiraKarin

heart - bear - rider - tree - mice

You're currently experience loss related to something or someone you love. You need to focus on new things coming into your life and on your health. Take care of yourself and rest for now.

Wow 4 out of 5 cards are indentical to the cards Ronia had drawn for me, to a total differnt Q.
they are only layed out different.
I am anxious and i am experiencing stress related to a loss and a promise of this rider to come in( as I think my GT) tells me. I am trying to let it go, but it is not working so well
Very accurate..