Random Q&As

BrightEye

i think i feel i have the reason..
Some animal all the cards i have drawn were animals.

Birds + stork + fish + sun + fox

Do you have a cat?? I think the sun is affirmative for fox...

I'm allergic to foxes? No animals in this house, sadly, either domesticated or wild.

BrightEye

Huh... I wouldn't live there. Not with a child. Religion, customs - not my thing. South France would be a nice option but I've completely forgotten my French. Italy, Spain but I don't know those languages either. LOL

I was only joking. I'm no good at determining location with cards.

MoiraKarin

I think you keep digging while the cards told you two times to stop digging and overthinkng. Switch your focus.

Thanks, sweetheart...:)

MoiraKarin

I'm allergic to foxes? No animals in this house, sadly, either domesticated or wild.

Stork fish sun

Maybe the change of season" Fish is the seasonal change to come ..Hay fever??
Otherwise i 'll give up before i get in conflict with Ronia for overthinking :D

Ronia

LOL I'm not a conflict person. But overthinking has been my issue for years and I know how important it is to get rid of it. :)

Moira, what will make you happy to know:

Garden-Bouquet-Rider

A social occasion, invitation or news about it coming, very lovely atmosphere, even a flirt or two may be, very cheerful and may be a wedding or an engagement party too. Or a flower fair, or a fashion show, or a garden party but considering the season, not very likely. But in any case a very enjoyable occasion.

Ronia

OK, no one else with descriptions? Let's challenge ourselves a bit. ;)

How about, what my next job will be, description? And when, timing?

MoiraKarin

LOL I'm not a conflict person. But overthinking has been my issue for years and I know how important it is to get rid of it. :)

Moira, what will make you happy to know:

Garden-Bouquet-Rider

A social occasion, invitation or news about it coming, very lovely atmosphere, even a flirt or two may be, very cheerful and may be a wedding or an engagement party too. Or a flower fair, or a fashion show, or a garden party but considering the season, not very likely. But in any case a very enjoyable occasion.

I was joking!! I really appreciated you telling me this.. You were right... I was glad you reminded me on this..
This is cool info... Thanks...

MoiraKarin

How about, what my next job will be, description? And when, timing?

ok i will take the job and description first...

MoiraKarin

How about, what my next job will be, description?

Stork rod flower fox cross

stork rods flower fox cross

I think you are the flower..

Checking out why other people are in conflict. ( i am not teasing here) and work out solutions
I think this career will be something you are destined to do

I am thinking of a lawer of behavioural therapist. I feel you go for the 'checking out behaviour' stuff like a therapist does. I see you as an aquisitive person, whose is very interested in people. Having a sharp wit, being able to dig into what is at the core...
Maybe you will be able to use your obstructive behaviour from the past and use this into a positive quality . Anlyzing obstructions in interpersonal relationships, and do inspire them with valuable info others are able to use in their advantage if they are ready or willing..

I feel really good about this.. Like you did with me, mirroring my negative behaviour pattern and create into giving me info which is very useful for me..

I hope this makes sense with you as well :)