Reading Feelings on a love interest: have you been right?

pdmishh

Just wondering about other's experiences with reading other people's feelings accurately, especially when it comes to reading a love interest's?

So have you ever had someone's feelings verified accurately through tarot?

I've only been reading for over a year- haven't had much personal experience with totally knowing how person X (or love interest) would feel or if I'm picking up things accurately.

crystalrose

In a nutshell, sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Which is why I don't read on it anymore. Too unreliable and in lots of ways, no way to prove. I have prophetic dreams about people anyway and a natural intuition, so if I need to know something about a person, I figure it out without the cards. More and more I'm starting to believe that love interest readings are useless.

mahafrins

It has 40℅ come accurate but it's more a depiction of the situation...

N sometimes it's a guess of how we think the other feels..
For eg my guys feelings etc for me in tarot usually shows a Knight of pentacles which makes sense cause no touch between us and second there is still some emotion but practicality has been prevailing...

But some times it's just like a whiff so 40℅ accuracy a lot depends on perception of the reader

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

pdmishh

In a nutshell, sometimes right, sometimes wrong. Which is why I don't read on it anymore. Too unreliable and in lots of ways, no way to prove. I have prophetic dreams about people anyway and a natural intuition, so if I need to know something about a person, I figure it out without the cards. More and more I'm starting to believe that love interest readings are useless.

Yeah I feel you here, it's been hard to determine for me too sometimes.

Barleywine

Occasionally, but I don't attempt it very often unless it comes up in the middle of a larger spread. I agree with mahafrins that what usually comes of such attempts is a picture of the situation itself rather than the "feelings" of the parties. This is fine by me, since I'm mostly after situational awareness when I read anyway, and stay away from the "thinks-or-feels" stuff.

Maru

I think it's possible to have high accuracy with reading others on an emotional level, but you have to "listen" for that ever-present dividing wall, use intuition more to guide yourself through the situation and avoid overly invasive territory. So yeah, I don't think going straight in with a "beam" to read someones feelings works out very well... and when it does, be maybe prepared for information overload or for what you weren't expecting to hear.

Technique-wise, I find CC works better with respect to dealing with these relationship issues with "pressing" issues than 3 card. Only because they allow just enough extra natural light in that could be illuminating on many other levels than just the query. For example, rather than just dealing with the relationship from a "what they feel" perspective, it works better if you focus towards yourself in the scenario then just framing the "relationship" from their perspective alone. After all the relationship is a 2-party (or more :*) affair. Cards will sometimes show a different focal point if needed... at least they do with me. We have an agreement that we can do this is if it makes it easier to get straight to business. :shhh:

Despite this, I don't think it is very easy to read feelings with cards alone. It's much easier if you can tap intuition and rely more on your gut, as often you've "gathered" clues within. Where cards have to be very sensitive about what they "penetrate" as there is a protective wall that protects both the querent and the target in place. Especially if you have issues with objectivity (or clingliness...). Sometimes I think disregard the cards, "take a hint" and just take what little you could see objectively and use gut from that point...

My husband, we have been together a long time, but I have very rarely read for him. When we were dating, there was a small gap in time where I was working on my intuition but I did not have cards so I wasn't using them until shortly before I moved in. Which I didn't really need to read for.... When I couldn't figure stuff out, I talked to him. If the situation seemed sensitive or there were issues going on with him I couldn't confirm on my own, I would check and I found that was always conducive to being helpful for our relationship. So more like observation-based research. :* Probably because I was the correct party to ask and I wasn't asking any "gotchas".

More often I read friends, their relationships or I read for others. I use them on a confirmation basis for my intuition only as I'm not looking to add any other additional "baggage" to my life and I certainly don't want to start any unnecessary arguments. I think the cards are more likely to give you "peering" clues if you have strong ethics in place. Ethics I think being more than just "morals", but in having a clearer picture of what boundaries are appropriate given the query, and standing strong on your intention that you won't abuse this knowledge.

As for the wall I feel most of us would prefer to keep certain people from "interfering" too much in our stuff. Sometimes in YR, I notice when some do these readings they're attempting to "pierce" this wall or otherwise turn the tide, while all they need to know is what is in front of them. (cards, the apparent situation, their gut, etc). There wouldn't be anything they could do anyway to change the outcome. So I call these readings looking for feelings relationship readings "light" edition .

I feel these readings are still useful, it's just that once you start to encroach certain territory, you're starting to more or less reflect back your own baggage. Worse, you're taking responsibility for someone elses stuff. Some people don't put a wall and they may have some investment to keep you tethered to them. In those cases, I try to look for "gotcha" cards when it looks like a bomb has gone off. Cards like Devil, HM, 7 of Swords, etc...

There are points the target on some level throws up an even more massive wall than usual when they know their territory is being purged (conscious or not). I do not believe cards can penetrate this. Especially if deep in your heart, you know this is a harmful practice to even your own well-being or otherwise an obsession that exists that is likely one-sided. Card readings are very sensitive to these motives. They only give you back what you absolutely need to hear at that point and nothing more.

I have seen time and time again people try to circumvent this block by going to other readers. It used to happen all the time in the place where I used to read. They would go to another venue 15 minutes later to try to "counter" the last reading and enforce their original message or change the query a little bit to try to "focus in" more on what the other person actually is feeling. It's disturbingly predictable. I have seen it to get the point of excess that literally the cards regurgitate the same "projection" the querent is trying to project. I tend to know when this is happening, but sometimes other readers don't catch this, so they get back only what they want to hear. Clearly the querent isn't satisfied as they're back in a few days to "re-confirm". I knew a lot of readers who didn't do relationship readings or who refused to read others without their consent for this very reason.

TLDR: Reading others on an emotional/feeling alone basis is possible, but there are a lot of caveats and potential pitfalls to look out for. There is a lot of responsibility in terms of the handling this information. Some people don't take this into account.

Herodotus

I have never really tried, and for this reason:

You ask if we've ever "been right", but how does one prove this? The only way to prove whether your reading about another person's feelings was correct is to ask that person and find out.

Asking the cards a question that you could ask a person seems superfluous. Why not cut out the middle man?

Also, I just feel kind of weird doing stuff like this, to be honest. I feel like there are more constructive things to ask the cards about. But that's just my opinion.

Bonny

Hi P! !!!!!!!

Yes. Uncomfortably at times, that's for sure.

There have been times when abrupt changes in how the guy was feeling was something I was adamant was not the case. Readers picked up on it a day or two ahead of it being revealed, and so I then was in a whirl, having repeatedly told them no no no , you have got it all wrong.

The good times have been predicted too !!
Sometimes unexpectedly.

I have found them very beautiful ways for the main part to explore tones and likely dynamics. Of course Life is a mystery and things can change = freee will etc so it's powerful info at times.

My love life is an amazing space so I enjoy these readings!!!

Thanks P!!! You're a lovely reader.

pdmishh

I think it's possible to have high accuracy with reading others on an emotional level, but you have to "listen" for that ever-present dividing wall, use intuition more to guide yourself through the situation and avoid overly invasive territory. So yeah, I don't think going straight in with a "beam" to read someones feelings works out very well... and when it does, be maybe prepared for information overload or for what you weren't expecting to hear.

Technique-wise, I find CC works better with respect to dealing with these relationship issues with "pressing" issues than 3 card. Only because they allow just enough extra natural light in that could be illuminating on many other levels than just the query. For example, rather than just dealing with the relationship from a "what they feel" perspective, it works better if you focus towards yourself in the scenario then just framing the "relationship" from their perspective alone. After all the relationship is a 2-party (or more :*) affair. Cards will sometimes show a different focal point if needed... at least they do with me. We have an agreement that we can do this is if it makes it easier to get straight to business. :shhh:

Despite this, I don't think it is very easy to read feelings with cards alone. It's much easier if you can tap intuition and rely more on your gut, as often you've "gathered" clues within. Where cards have to be very sensitive about what they "penetrate" as there is a protective wall that protects both the querent and the target in place. Especially if you have issues with objectivity (or clingliness...). Sometimes I think disregard the cards, "take a hint" and just take what little you could see objectively and use gut from that point...

My husband, we have been together a long time, but I have very rarely read for him. When we were dating, there was a small gap in time where I was working on my intuition but I did not have cards so I wasn't using them until shortly before I moved in. Which I didn't really need to read for.... When I couldn't figure stuff out, I talked to him. If the situation seemed sensitive or there were issues going on with him I couldn't confirm on my own, I would check and I found that was always conducive to being helpful for our relationship. So more like observation-based research. :* Probably because I was the correct party to ask and I wasn't asking any "gotchas".

More often I read friends, their relationships or I read for others. I use them on a confirmation basis for my intuition only as I'm not looking to add any other additional "baggage" to my life and I certainly don't want to start any unnecessary arguments. I think the cards are more likely to give you "peering" clues if you have strong ethics in place. Ethics I think being more than just "morals", but in having a clearer picture of what boundaries are appropriate given the query, and standing strong on your intention that you won't abuse this knowledge.

As for the wall I feel most of us would prefer to keep certain people from "interfering" too much in our stuff. Sometimes in YR, I notice when some do these readings they're attempting to "pierce" this wall or otherwise turn the tide, while all they need to know is what is in front of them. (cards, the apparent situation, their gut, etc). There wouldn't be anything they could do anyway to change the outcome. So I call these readings looking for feelings relationship readings "light" edition .

I feel these readings are still useful, it's just that once you start to encroach certain territory, you're starting to more or less reflect back your own baggage. Worse, you're taking responsibility for someone elses stuff. Some people don't put a wall and they may have some investment to keep you tethered to them. In those cases, I try to look for "gotcha" cards when it looks like a bomb has gone off. Cards like Devil, HM, 7 of Swords, etc...

There are points the target on some level throws up an even more massive wall than usual when they know their territory is being purged (conscious or not). I do not believe cards can penetrate this. Especially if deep in your heart, you know this is a harmful practice to even your own well-being or otherwise an obsession that exists that is likely one-sided. Card readings are very sensitive to these motives. They only give you back what you absolutely need to hear at that point and nothing more.

I have seen time and time again people try to circumvent this block by going to other readers. It used to happen all the time in the place where I used to read. They would go to another venue 15 minutes later to try to "counter" the last reading and enforce their original message or change the query a little bit to try to "focus in" more on what the other person actually is feeling. It's disturbingly predictable. I have seen it to get the point of excess that literally the cards regurgitate the same "projection" the querent is trying to project. I tend to know when this is happening, but sometimes other readers don't catch this, so they get back only what they want to hear. Clearly the querent isn't satisfied as they're back in a few days to "re-confirm". I knew a lot of readers who didn't do relationship readings or who refused to read others without their consent for this very reason.

TLDR: Reading others on an emotional/feeling alone basis is possible, but there are a lot of caveats and potential pitfalls to look out for. There is a lot of responsibility in terms of the handling this information. Some people don't take this into account.

This is a great response! I also think this is very accurate- I really agree with you. But I'm totally guilty of prying

pdmishh

Hi P! !!!!!!!

Yes. Uncomfortably at times, that's for sure.

There have been times when abrupt changes in how the guy was feeling was something I was adamant was not the case. Readers picked up on it a day or two ahead of it being revealed, and so I then was in a whirl, having repeatedly told them no no no , you have got it all wrong.

The good times have been predicted too !!

Sometimes unexpectedly.

I have found them very beautiful ways for the main part to explore tones and likely dynamics. Of course Life is a mystery and things can change = freee will etc so it's powerful info at times.

My love life is an amazing space so I enjoy these readings!!!

Thanks P!!! You're a lovely reader.

Thanks so much Bonny, you're so sweet :)

That's very interesting about what you said- that the cards did predict a shift or a change that you didn't see coming.

I'm just in a whirl of confusion at the moment! haha