Lillie said:
If I'm not smoking, I'm not reading.

My cards expect it.

In fact they need it.

It's like incense.

Lol..I think it's the same for me .. ^^

RubyV

LOL.

It's incense and cats that send me running. I'm really allergic to cats (hard to shop at your local witchy mart :D ) and most people overdo the incense.

Now, when I used to smoke, I mostly smoked cloves, which smell pleasant, but I never smoked indoors anyway. If you wanted me to use your deck tho, I was game. :p

My decks mostly smell like the incense I used to pack them with. No ciggy smoke smell for me (and I"ve been cigarette free for 6 years).

blackairplane

Ha! I don't really like the smell of ciggys, especially old stale ones in an ashtray- so that would probably stop me from coming to you for a reading- UNLESS- I went in your house and watched you light the cig off the gas stove ring, shuffle while it barely dangles from the corner of your lipstick smudged mouth and called me "Honey". Then I'm right there!!! :laugh:

Mistique

blackairplane said:
Ha! I don't really like the smell of ciggys, especially old stale ones in an ashtray- so that would probably stop me from coming to you for a reading- UNLESS- I went in your house and watched you light the cig off the gas stove ring, shuffle while it barely dangles from the corner of your lipstick smudged mouth and called me "Honey". Then I'm right there!!! :laugh:

That was hilarious!! LOL :D

Muir Aingeal

Lillie said:
If I'm not smoking, I'm not reading.

My cards expect it.

In fact they need it.

It's like incense.

LOL too funny! Love it!! Yes I agree, I feel the same way..tobacco incense.

Mistique

LOL I'm having a good time here, that too was funny!!

Umbrae

Mistique said:
...I was wondering if making readings in a cigarrete smoke room may affect the reading? Is this a disrespet for the cards? May the cards answer be confusing?

Depends on how your cards feel about smoking (lol).

If your deck ever begins smoking, chances are – it’s on fire.

One thing I will never do, is allow my deck to do crack, or take up drinking…

...just kidding...

What affects the reading, is how you feel.

Baroli

Umbrae said:
One thing I will never do, is allow my deck to do crack, or take up drinking…

So,.....be careful when you sit down and make sure your deck is perfectly straight, you don't want it to show any crack. Remember just say NO!!

Baroli :p

It won't affect anything unless you have asthma. Little rough breathing.

Grizabella

Light up after the reading. Afterglow, you know? Was it as good for your deck as it was for you?

:D