Readings in Exchange for Feedback

Ebony

Hi!

Whispers of love...what Tharsila M feels towards me?

Thanks!

Look to your Inner Strength - You are stronger than you realize. (reversed)

Since this card is reversed, I get the impression that she sees some of what she perceives to be your flaws. On the card it has an image of a woman holding a bubble of sorts, and inside the bubble is another version of her. From this I am getting that you seem restrained and she doesn't have the best impression or understanding of your character. Its either that she paints her own impression of you or she paints an impression of you based on the opinions of others. I do get the impression that others opinions are involved.

For something to think about, I pulled - Slow Down - When you are excited, you get ahead of yourself. Take some time to allow things to unfold (reversed)

From this I am getting that it would be wise for you to sort out your own internal feelings. To not rush or skip. To be more genuinely "you", as this will radiate outwards. Some time alone to sort out your inner world and experience your own emotions, away from thoughts of the opinions of others. This links into those negative impressions I am getting from others, to correct this you really just need to connect with your genuine self and once you have that strongly defined, when you are out and about it will be harder for others to paint another impression of you as you would come across clearer. I get that you put on some sort of show for others, and so they take you at this face value.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ebony

Caroline Myss Archetype Cards please. What's my archetype in love/romance sense atm?

I pulled the Mystic

The mystic is often someone who is different from the norm, that has their own developed internal guidance system. They don't necessarily follow the crowd, which, in regards to love and romance, can sort of act as a barrier. Some of this barrier may be self-imposed though, as though you don't network enough and may have your eye on what you believe you want, and thus miss out what is actually there. Like not seeing the value in what is already there because you have in your mind's eye an image of what you want. The mystic also often doesn't put that much effort into their social world, and may even, as said before, have a barrier against it in some ways.

An additional issue is that the mystic often can fall into a role with others where they are above them. Where they may nurture them, take care of them, and not really be on the same level. I am getting that this is an issue here, not being on the same level. its like being there for someone but not really showing up emotionally.

For advice, I got the Rescuer (reversed) - "shadow Attributes: Assumes that the rescued will reciprocate. Keeps the rescued one needy."

Relationships are give and take, so if you are in a position above them, guiding, you aren't next to them, experiencing the same thing with them. This makes it harder to build emotional bonds. So try to experience life more with people instead of trying to resolve, fix, or control situations. Be there with them instead of the life raft that can be relied upon to fix their problems or take control of a situation. relax and enjoy community, away from expectations. Lean back and enjoy the company of others. Don't discount the small things in life, these often bring the greatest joy.

Also, I get the impression that the desire for control is and has been an issue that would need to be resolved. It isn't a bad thing to want to care for others and manage situations, but that is one mode or way of being. For closeness, another mode has to be developed. Think of the qualities of the father, capable of handling business when it need to be handled, but also able to have fun with the children. So it isn't that what you already do is all wrong, just that the cards are suggesting that another mindset, or mode, would help your relations with others.

zayats

Hi!

If you're still accepting sitters,I'd love a reading!

I'd like a general message if that's ok. Any deck will do! If you want me to narrow it down to something more specific, the archetype cards sound curious and I'd like to know which one I should follow to achieve success (inspired by another sitter here). Thanks.

Ebony

Hi Ebony,

I would love to hear what Archetype (from the Caroline Myss Archetype Cards) I most closely reflect now and what archetype I need to reflect in order to achieve the success I seek in my life at present.

Many thanks!

What you closely reflect now - visionary (reversed) - shadow Attributes: Selling insights to the highest bidder. comprising your vision to make it more acceptable."

From this I am not so much getting much off the first shadow attribute mentioned, but a bit more of the second. I get that you have a sense of right and wrong and sometimes you vacillate in order to be more agreeable. That you sometimes think you have to give up things you really don't want to give up for someone else's benefit, and this is sort of holding you in a static state.

What you need to reflect in order to achieve the success you seek in your life - Knight - Loyalty, romance, and chivalry. A love of honor.

This card is all about being true to yourself, and not vacillating from your inner code. Not making excuses for the actions of others that would allow you to remain static (to not react when a reaction is called for). Stop deferring to other's standards. Instead, stand by your own. It doesn't make you weak or unjust to assert what you believe to be true. You have already spend too long deferring to the opinions of others. Let go of the past.

Ebony

Hi!

If you're still accepting sitters,I'd love a reading!

I'd like a general message if that's ok. Any deck will do! If you want me to narrow it down to something more specific, the archetype cards sound curious and I'd like to know which one I should follow to achieve success (inspired by another sitter here). Thanks.

Mediator - Light Attributes - gift for negotiating fairness and strategy in personal and professional life. Respect for both side of an argument.

I am being drawn to the last sentence, regarding both sides of an argument. This suggests that you need to weigh things carefully and not look at just one side of the equation.

I felt like there is something more here so I pulled out my Crystal visions tarot and got the Two of Pentacles (reversed)

I am again getting this need for balance, as though you go overboard with one aspect of something to the exclusion of another. Its like your in the middle of different options and haven't really carved out your path. To decide you have to sit plainly in the middle and look at both at once instead of looking intensely at one and then intensely at another. Its like you need to see how they cross, how they compare to one another, instead of looking exclusively at one and then at another. I also get that uncertainty fragments you and naggingly draws you in different directions.

The first card, the mediator, implies this may be more of an internal issue more than an external path. Like your own desires not being synthesized. Like your own will being segmented, and needing to be unified by sitting plainly in the middle and seeing multiple sides at once.

Once you have this position, with different sides seeing at once and weighed against each other, you will be more so on the road to success in what you endeavor to do because your will itself won't be divided. then you can act in accordance with both sides of your nature, which will make you a much stronger person and influence in the world.

I also pulled a few other cards for additional clarification and kept seeing musical instruments, which often refers to the expression of something. I get a sense of some type of artistic expression or something that is beautiful that the cards seem to be encouraging you to express. To put out there into the world. To move forward with. I am not sure what it is exactly though, but they are encouraging expression. I get some type of different influences in your life that should be ignored, and suspect that they may be in part what causes some of this doubt. They should be ignored, as they seek to bind you in place. I don't get the sense that you recognize their bad influence as on the card they are outside of your field of vision. Its almost like the expectations they have keep you boxed in because you accept them. It would bring sadness to act in another way though, which is why you choose to stay in the bounds (To not loose the good things you have with them). Just from what I am getting I wouldn't be surprised if these were parental expectations, but I didn't specifically get that, one way or the other.

amaya1

I used the Madame Endora's Fortune Cards deck:

The Siren (Reversed) - A temptation may lead you astray

I am getting that the "you" part of the statement is what is reversed in a way (that it is referring to him). I get the sense that there are different influences/individuals in his life/mind. I also see some type of social event that gets in the way. i just sense interference basically, some other diversion that occupies attention and thought.

I also pulled Hindrance - Fate has blocked this path for you

This card has the image of a woman with her head tilted to the side, from it I am getting that you kind of defer and allow opportunities to slip by because you watch others and wait instead of acting. You don't want to show too much. It may be time to be a bit more direct (You could make your feelings clearer and be more direct so the impressions he gets from you are more vibrant and clear.)

From the whispers of Love oracle cards I pulled an advice card - Romance - Lavish the one that you love with your personal attention and affection.

This seems to be saying basically the same thing, that you have to make things a bit clearer and be a bit more direct/involved so he understands where you are at, as actions speak louder than words.

Now I didn't try to read how he feels about you, but either way (whether it may one day work out or not) being more direct is good because then you won't live life on the sidelines, wondering what could have been.

Thank you for this , seems that i will meet him soon with mutual friends.

May i will give him some clear signs especially at Valentines day ...🤗

Flames

If you have the time, I'd really like to know why it always feels like when I take a step forward, it seems that G takes two steps back. Does it have to do with me or is there something else going on in his life and I'm just taking this all way too seriously? Thank you!

Bluebird

What you closely reflect now - visionary (reversed) - shadow Attributes: Selling insights to the highest bidder. comprising your vision to make it more acceptable."

From this I am not so much getting much off the first shadow attribute mentioned, but a bit more of the second. I get that you have a sense of right and wrong and sometimes you vacillate in order to be more agreeable. That you sometimes think you have to give up things you really don't want to give up for someone else's benefit, and this is sort of holding you in a static state.

What you need to reflect in order to achieve the success you seek in your life - Knight - Loyalty, romance, and chivalry. A love of honor.

This card is all about being true to yourself, and not vacillating from your inner code. Not making excuses for the actions of others that would allow you to remain static (to not react when a reaction is called for). Stop deferring to other's standards. Instead, stand by your own. It doesn't make you weak or unjust to assert what you believe to be true. You have already spend too long deferring to the opinions of others. Let go of the past.

Hi Ebony,

Yes this is me. I am very much guilty of it with my partner. I am working on a project at the moment that I know he is secretly not pleased with and consequently the energy around it is literally like concrete. All of this is complicated by the fact that when I have gone against him before it has not worked out. This time, however, I feel it is different and I am working on building my faith in this more. I know I need to be true to myself and it is wonderful to see the cards telling me this to. Thank you very, very much!

Falcor

I pulled the Mystic

The mystic is often someone who is different from the norm, that has their own developed internal guidance system. They don't necessarily follow the crowd, which, in regards to love and romance, can sort of act as a barrier. Some of this barrier may be self-imposed though, as though you don't network enough and may have your eye on what you believe you want, and thus miss out what is actually there. Like not seeing the value in what is already there because you have in your mind's eye an image of what you want. The mystic also often doesn't put that much effort into their social world, and may even, as said before, have a barrier against it in some ways.

An additional issue is that the mystic often can fall into a role with others where they are above them. Where they may nurture them, take care of them, and not really be on the same level. I am getting that this is an issue here, not being on the same level. its like being there for someone but not really showing up emotionally.

For advice, I got the Rescuer (reversed) - "shadow Attributes: Assumes that the rescued will reciprocate. Keeps the rescued one needy."

Relationships are give and take, so if you are in a position above them, guiding, you aren't next to them, experiencing the same thing with them. This makes it harder to build emotional bonds. So try to experience life more with people instead of trying to resolve, fix, or control situations. Be there with them instead of the life raft that can be relied upon to fix their problems or take control of a situation. relax and enjoy community, away from expectations. Lean back and enjoy the company of others. Don't discount the small things in life, these often bring the greatest joy.

Also, I get the impression that the desire for control is and has been an issue that would need to be resolved. It isn't a bad thing to want to care for others and manage situations, but that is one mode or way of being. For closeness, another mode has to be developed. Think of the qualities of the father, capable of handling business when it need to be handled, but also able to have fun with the children. So it isn't that what you already do is all wrong, just that the cards are suggesting that another mindset, or mode, would help your relations with others.

I admit this reading was quite painful for me and hard to digest. It presented some ver important questions into my face.

I am an introvert. It took me a lot of time to realize that's there is nothing wrong with me and there are a lot others like me. That it is ok to get tired of people' company and too much socializing( too much is a personal amount of this and that). That that is me and it's ok to want alone time to recharge.

That's part of my, donno, if to call them problems or not. Since my childhood I was DIFFERENT. Till this day I am not sure what is so different in me. But since being little I believe I was more adult in my life approach and understand. The things that interested 95% of other children were boring for me.

So yes, I am not a very social person. I don't think I am above others but there is indeed a difference in what majority does and wants and how it acts between what I want and do. I can't be like them and them most probably wont take interest in my things. It can not be changed.

I do have people in my life that have similar interests as I do but even with them it's hard fr too long. And forcing myself into socialization it's a mistake I will not repeat. It is personality breaking. Also there is a financial issue of -most going out, seminars, exhibition and other stuff are costy. And..well, I can't afford much, so I am trying to chose, which also limits me.

I am learning to enjoy the small things in life. Not sure about showing emotions too less and don't want to go into it..

thank you for the reading. You are hardly rusty.

CosmicBeing

Okay, the first card I got was the Maiden - A New Relationship Blossoms - that is the text on the card, but I am getting that something that you have been kind of waiting for is going to move forward in some way. (May not necessarily be a relationship like the text entails, but something that you have been waiting for and expecting will begin to unfold more.) I get the impression it is something you are emotionally invested in in some way that will have some type of development.

That is very positive. I have been working very hard on something. It be nice if there is some type of development...a lot of energy put into it.

The second card I pulled is Fire (reversed) - Reckless Actions Lead to Conflict - From this I am getting the feeling that some type of misunderstanding is going to be resolved.

That's another positive. There are just a few things that I need some stuff cleared. Wipe away the misunderstanding so I know where to invest my time and effort into.

Anyways, I always like to warn with any type of prophecy reading that they should be taken with a grain of salt as the future isn't set in stone. Sometimes, even receiving a reading itself could change the course of events if someone takes too much stalk in it since a change in one's actions leads can lead to a change in results.
Yea, I know. But we'll see when that next few weeks have, I will let you know how my February/beginning of march goes.

These cards are interesting because they are so direct and to the point. I just got them maybe a few weeks ago, so have only used them a handful of times. The main downside is that the card-stock could be better. It is very thin, and already some of the edges have a little white on them. It isn't terrible, but I am not sure how well they will hold up over time.

Thank you for the reading. I was really looking to get these. I heard about the poor card stock. I like direct and to the point divination tools. Maybe I can get some laminant (sp?) paper.

Well feedback left above. Thanks again for taking a look into it.