Readings not happened

Teresaa

I went to have my cards read about 10 years ago & she told me by the time i was in my 40s me & my husband will part, plus i will have a bad illness & it will be with me for life, but do not worry about it as it will not kill me. It did worry me a bit but then when i turned 43 my husband changed, by 44 i know my marriage was over, then i started with an illness out of the blue, i had always been so healthy, but this rocked my world. Everything she said word for word happened. I went back to her a few times & as always everything she said happened & in the time scale she says.
I went to see an other lady & she told me there was bad things coming but within a few months things change for the better, plus i went back to the first lady & she said a lot of the same things, & how good thing will get really quicky. I also did my cards & the same things come out in my cards.
I haven't done my cards in a long time or been back to see the lady in the last year, but nothing they both said would happen as happened.
Are they wrong to put a time on the reading, plus things have got so bad i'm at my end & wish things would end all together at times. I know we all have to found the strengh to carry on in life & i do get that from my son.
How can 2 reading from ladies who have been right in the past plus my own card reading have not happened?
Can anyone throw any light on his for me please.

Baroli

nevermind.

Trish76

Sorry for your problems

I think sometimes people don't believe enough in a good thing and believe too much in a bad thing. When people get readings and they are bad I do believe that it can lead to self-fulfilling prophecies. You have to know that you CAN change things for the better even if the lessons we must learn are harsh. The reading was given to you many years before things feel apart and since you don't say what your relationship was like I don't know if you did anything to empower yourself or whether you just accepted the reading as your "fate" so to speak and just let things happen. I think that you are so traumatized from the negative things that DID happen you are not quite opening yourself up fully to the GOOD things that can happen if you stop letting the cards MAKE your fate and DO something to change it. The Universe wants to help you move forward but you have to take the first steps. I hope you can heal from all the stress you are under and send you blessings and luck. =)))

Briar Rose

Well said, Trish.

You hang in there Teresaa.

There is always a bright side.

If someone saw bad things coming my way I'd be burning sage, making a salt circle around my house, and getting some supportive friends and reading positive books and doing some spreads on how to change anything negative coming my way.

May you be blessed with good luck and excellent health!!!!!!

canid

HeavensVault, you made me chuckle - never thought about a salt circle around my house! Great idea!

(Despite instructions, I STILL haven't been able to snip & include previous comments that I'm responding to.)

Teresaa, you sound like you have a lot of inner fortitude - draw on it now. Sometimes when you're so down, you ignore the good things happening, the potentials that are there but not seeing because you're depressed. Could that possibly be it? I think things will get better for you.

celticnoodle

well, I think it's because you always have free will, no-one can take that away from you. so, if something has not come to you, possibly it is because you are choosing a path that leads away from it. we grow each day, and may make decisions today that we wouldn't have 3wks. ago- or 3 years to go. just my thoughts.

Aladdin

Teresaa,
This i am going to state was a crassly insensitive reader in my opinion.
If this is any consolation to you a lady gave or rather sold me a reading at one of those 'psychic fairs' giving a time frame of five years some ten years ago in which i would meet a strong minded blond woman, etc. etc. Also, that both my parents would be around until well into their nineties. As far as my dear old mum is concerned this could be our last Christmas together, she is 86 on the 10th of this month.
Personally i do not believe or have the ability to 'cast' anything more than three months ahead. There are advanced adepts on AT who can do this however !
Good luck for you nevertheless -

stpcarly

Is it possible that with so many "bad" things that have happened, that you are overlooking the good things? Good things come in all sizes and shapes, they may have picked up small changes that were good. it is also possible that you are sitting around waiting for the good to happen instead of being active in your life. I meet many who are like that (not saying you are though!) who think if they sit home and do nothing that they'll find mr right or whatever.

Don't hold yourself to time frames, that just restricts you (imo).

Teresaa

Thank you all for replying, i wasn't going to write this tread at first but then i did.
I am so pleased i have, for the first time in such a long time Trish76 made me sit up & take notice, thank you so much for that, its like i have been stuck in the past with the negative things that did happen, & be waiting for the good things to come to me.
HeavensVault you brought a smile to my face :O) i have never heard of the salt around the house before, i have burnt sage tho, i like the idea of doing some spreads on how to change anything negative.
canid i think you are right, i think i am depressed & thats my problem.
celticnoodle, Aladdin, stpcarly, i know you are all right. You all have made me take notice, which is a very good thing, i wish i had asked a lot sooner.
I must be missing the good things that have come along as i have not noticed them, i know i need to wake up now & get a life, & its you lot that as made me think that there is a life out there, but its me thats got to go out & get it, not just sitting waiting for it to land on my knee.
I can't thank you all enough, its like someone turning a switch on lol.
Teresa x

GreenMoonBeam

Teresa, :love:

BIGHUGs to you and love. Another thing to think about is that nothing is written
in stone. Things may or may not be. You seem to have the message and I wish
you happiness.

(away to buy a BIG bag of salt for protection.:thumbsup:)