Recommendations for a good oracle deck?

Penthasilia

I have been reading the favorites, as well as the thread started by Wu.

I am looking for an oracle deck that is not collaged, but more importantly- is not GOOEY, sticky, new agey, love and light, here's your candle blessed be SWEET.

Not talking lenormand decks here- just a good, straightforward, no BS, no sugar-coated deck.

Any suggestions?

:D

Spark-san

Hmm..well I would personally recommend the Druid Animal Oracle. Very woodsy and full of nature, if that falls under the category of what you're looking for. When I do readings with it, it's very straightforward, no BS for me. :laugh:

Nina*

The Enchanted Map!

It's well balanced and, I think, the most beautiful (non Lenormand) oracle deck I have ever seen.

Elendil

Deck of Shadows by Scott Grossberg gets my vote.

ana luisa

It's not sugar-coated but not "dark" either. Have you seen the Ocean Oracle ? It's all based on shells and it is eerily accurate... Very different from everything else I've seen.
http://www.oceanoracle.com/shells.html

BodhiSeed

Heart of Faerie (Froud), Tao Oracle, a combination of Druid Animal and Druid Plant oracles

bjmeacham

I have been reading the favorites, as well as the thread started by Wu.

I am looking for an oracle deck that is not collaged, but more importantly- is not GOOEY, sticky, new agey, love and light, here's your candle blessed be SWEET.

Not talking lenormand decks here- just a good, straightforward, no BS, no sugar-coated deck.

Any suggestions?

:D

I like the Answer Deck.

I also like the Tea Leaf Fortune Cards but I don't know if they fit your criteria exactly.

I also agree that The Enchanted Map Oracle Cards are good, but again they may not meet your criteria. I have to say they've been giving me no BS readings.