Rune Stones or Decks?

jade

let's all remember how important exchange of energy is..........

rather than taking the runes for free............offer an exchange :) that way you are both receiving and giving. :)

love
jade

Kiama

Its easy to make your own runes too... Just get 24/25 stones, and paint onto them theRunes,.... Or carve it into pieces of wood...

Kiama

Malachite

Jade: Of course, but there's no harm in trying, eh?.
;)

What could i offer in exchange?...hmm....*thinking*

Umbrae

Jade., Liliana, Malachite, Rhiannon, Kiama(?)…That’s my list. Exchange is not necessary. If you use them, and enjoy…Then a proper exchange is medium is already accepted. They were offered.

But It’ll still be about 2 weeks.

The pact is sealed.

Liliana

I hope not in lood, blood is icky :) Tho some people swear you must feed your runes your blood. I hope you include a little paper about your personal rune :)

Umbrae

That is Malachite that has his personal Rune.

...I am not into blood. Intentions. Now there be the hallmark.

I’ll message the five of you in a couple of weeks for delivery instructions.

Kiama

Oh no, Umbrae, I wasn't asking for a set of Runes! Thanks anyway! (I already have a set).

I'd love to know what you meant in one of your previous posts about people saying Tarot evolved from Runes though... Could you enlighten us on this theory a little, please?

Kiama

Rhiannon

I'd just like to say thank you in advance, Umbrae. This is a very generous offer. I'll be more than happy to use them and I will of course give you my honest opinion! (does a "review" count as an even trade? ;) ) Take all the time you need.

Rhiannon :)

Umbrae

Reveiw?
Um...I am neither an author, nor in the business, so there is nothing to review.

Just try, then enjoy.

A smile now and then.

That is payment.

Oops, gotta get back to work...

Umbrae

Kiama:

In Edred Thorsson's book, Futhark, a Handbook of Rune Magic, he theorizes the runes as a precursor to Tarot.

Someone also has done a lot of homework published at: http://members.aol.com/cbsunny/

...Not saying I completely agree with it, but the info and opinions are out there. There also may be some similarities...