Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

greatdane

Lol disa

I AGREE. It's like oooh I have the greatest thing....wait...what???? Where???? I don't think ATers are the most patient bunch of peeps, of course I am speaking for myself here.

Disa

I AGREE. It's like oooh I have the greatest thing....wait...what???? Where???? I don't think ATers are the most patient bunch of peeps, of course I am speaking for myself here.

And you stop enabling me to try to get one or two more :p I was doing very well this time NOT getting more than one of a limited edition. I'm so broke right now, or I'd have gotten 3. I love to have 3 of things, IDK I'm sick like that. :p

greatdane

I hear ya, Disa!

I hadn't PLANNED on getting deck. But when a deck you realllly want is coming out and is this limited....I didn't want to kick myself later for not getting it because while I am on a budget, 50 is WAAAY better than like five or ten times more than that later on, because I would NEVER be able to get it then! You know what will happen with this very limited and very special deck, especially since it's Samhain related....by next Halloween everyone will be looking for it and trying to buy it and some will be able to afford it at what will surely be WAAAAY expanded prices, but I won't be one of them. I can't afford a ton for a deck. So it didn't take me long to go ....and click. OH AND THE ONE OR TWO wasn't for me, Disa. I have BD's coming up like CRAZZZY over the next couple of months.

Disa

I hadn't PLANNED on getting deck. But when a deck you realllly want is coming out and is this limited....I didn't want to kick myself later for not getting it because while I am on a budget, 50 is WAAAY better than like five or ten times more than that later on, because I would NEVER be able to get it then! You know what will happen with this very limited and very special deck, especially since it's Samhain related....by next Halloween everyone will be looking for it and trying to buy it and some will be able to afford it at what will surely be WAAAAY expanded prices, but I won't be one of them. I can't afford a ton for a deck. So it didn't take me long to go ....and click. OH AND THE ONE OR TWO wasn't for me, Disa. I have BD's coming up like CRAZZZY over the next couple of months.

I KNOW! I KNOW!!! That's why I got them before with other decks- Ohhhhh

seven stars

Don't SAY stuff like this, don't you know you almost tortured me to death waiting last night while you went to the movies- hahahaaa I'll be a basket case waiting a whole nother year for the NEXT deck hahahaha. :) I'm only teasing, sort of......

OH! That movie last night! Man that was super surreal & serendipitous...it was called Mortal Instruments - the young girl's mom made a deck of tarot cards & put this magical "cup" into the Ace of Cups.....AND....my cellist boyfriend plays mostly Bach. In the movie, Bach had been one of the original demon hunters and he had figured out that demons don't like certain chord progressions & so he wrote the Bach suites specifically to draw out Demons - I left the theater going wtf???

Disa

OH! That movie last night! Man that was super surreal & serendipitous...it was called Mortal Instruments - the young girl's mom made a deck of tarot cards & put this magical "cup" into the Ace of Cups.....AND....my cellist boyfriend plays mostly Bach. In the movie, Bach had been one of the original demon hunters and he had figured out that demons don't like certain chord progressions & so he wrote the Bach suites specifically to draw out Demons - I left the theater going wtf???

WOW!

It's in the theaters, too? I haven't heard of it. Will look for it.

greatdane

Seems so serendipitous!

The movie, the deck. It's all so kind of magical and just lends to the aura of this deck. Now I want to see this movie too.

Penthasilia

I really hope that it is true to the book. If you daughter has not read the series- they are AWESOME! I love them as well. Think Harry Potter meets Demon Hunter. Very well written and excellent series.

Lizzy and I will be going to see it soon as well. :)

As soon as you mentioned movie + spells in deck, I realized that this was the movie, and THIS was the deck! :D

Disa

I really hope that it is true to the book. If you daughter has not read the series- they are AWESOME! I love them as well. Think Harry Potter meets Demon Hunter. Very well written and excellent series.

Lizzy and I will be going to see it soon as well. :)

As soon as you mentioned movie + spells in deck, I realized that this was the movie, and THIS was the deck! :D

Wait! WAIT!!! Is this the movie you talked about a while back that was using your deck inthe movie???? OMG how cool. Maybe you could autograph our Samhain decks? OR do they ship straight from the printer. We just want everything don't we? ha

Penthasilia

Wait! WAIT!!! Is this the movie you talked about a while back that was using your deck inthe movie????

No, different movie. Mortal Instruments was the one she went to recently with her daughter. ;)