Samhain/Halloween decks...new?

greatdane

Wow that's cool...

It would be really interesting to see the Samhain Deck of the Bastard in a movie! A great, gothic movie with candles and creaking doors. Sounds like my house lol.

rylla

but looks like at this rate, there may not even be any at the higher rate going up on Etsy. Decisions, decisions! 55 for one vs 105 for two vs 155 for three. OK am not going to be greedy...am not going to be greedy, but that could make two other readers really happy for bds.....so three isn't greedy, right?

Geatdane, you deserve it! Remember the waiting, excitement, anticipation and agony while waiting for seven-stars to post her creation? :)

(I just saw and read the threads and posts yesterday. I felt for you! :)

Did I read about another new idea/project by seven-star? I hope it is going to be about a new Lenormand, mysterious, magical, old, with no inserts of the playing cards just maybe a reference to it. Those inserts don't help me and are distracting the main image (OK, I just described my wish :)

Padma

Did I read about another new idea/project by seven-star? I hope it is going to be about a new Lenormand, mysterious, magical, old, with no inserts of the playing cards just maybe a reference to it. Those inserts don't help me and are distracting the main image (OK, I just described my wish :)

Rylla, she's already made them. :) Just go to her etsy store. I believe this link will help to take you there: http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?t=199995

Fall is in the air today - and foggy out! Made me think of my Samhain deck, I am so excited :)

seven stars

Lenormand - yes - look on Etsy, I give a little bit of a price break for AT'rs if you pm me.

Someone sent a paypal for the Samhain deck & requested some Lenormands too, but there was no email on paypal for her & no reference to what her name is on here - if your real life name has the initials M L , please pm me, lol....

Chiriku

Just to clarify given that I cannot easily navigate this thread on my phone:

1. Is Aeclectic private messae the only place at which the Samhain DOB is/will be available?
2. Are the only pictures those in the two attachments SS posted upthread?

Thanks.

greatdane

Chiriku...I would pm seven stars

I don't know the answers, I ordered a deck just based on pix I saw in adverts and this thread. But seven stars could certainly tell you more.

seven stars

Just to clarify given that I cannot easily navigate this thread on my phone:

1. Is Aeclectic private messae the only place at which the Samhain DOB is/will be available?
2. Are the only pictures those in the two attachments SS posted upthread?

Thanks.

I have a thread in the advertisements, it has one more pic. I'll post it here too. You can pay directly to my paypal, you don't have to pm if you don't want to. My paypal is seven_stars68@yahoo.com. Until noon Wednesday with shipping it's $55 US/$60 outside US.

toddoc33

WooHoo!! :)

I have been saving up to get a "Deck of the Bastard" and one of those WONDERFUL Lenormand decks, but when I saw THIS deck, I went for it! Don't worry Seven Stars, I'll be back for the others in a few weeks ;-)

greatdane

Toddoc33

It's hard to part a Crone from her money and I went for the Samhain Deck of the Bastard even though I abstained from the Deck of the Bastard (and I thought it was brilliant, still abstained!), the Samhain version was too great to say no to :) And don't even get me started on her Vintage German Lenormand! I think my Fall decks are now covered :)).