Saturn will be: 14:49 deg. Leo

2006 isn't really the 8th year...
2+6 is 8 though, so what about
2008 & all the above the same?

Saturn will be~ 8:30 deg. Virgo

poivre

Oh...
I'm not good on Astrology and just know a bit
about numbers and found this combination interesting!

Just thought I'd ask about it.

Fulgour

Saturn is like The Grandmother of the Planets.
She knows the Sun very well, but lets him be.

Along with The Moon she is one of the Matrons
of the Solar System ~ keeping an eye on it all.

paradoxx

careful, 6 - 4 is 2 which is only 1/4th of 8. Eight is infinity turned sideways, it is progress and activity, it moves with swiftness so other beginnings are not able to start out smoothly, it is moving onwards, it is being in the middle of structured hard work. It is about the balance of power.

Fulgour

Friendly Skies

I'm looking forward to being able to see Saturn again
once the Sun moves along and Leo is clear at night.

Saturn is a very friendly planet, by the way, and all
the nonsense about it being malefic makes no sense.

Anybody who enjoys Astrology soon realises that we
are the ones who decide what it all means personally.

ravenest

ros said:
If number eight is Saturn's number,

I Might be reading this wrong and not placing enough emphasis on the 'If ' , but, is Saturn's number 8? if so what is the association (I'm used to the 3= Saturn of Hermetic Qabalah)

ravenest

Fulgour said:
Saturn is a very friendly planet, by the way, and all
the nonsense about it being malefic makes no sense.
Hi Fulgour. I agree, I've found the energy of Saturn profoundly liberating, but it took some time (I just had to stop listening to what others were saying and expereince it for myself). The physical appearence is no less than stunningly beautiful. I wonder how it got this bad press. Because it moves so slow, or something?

star-lover

wow! all th is talk about saturn being friendly lol
ive always been scared of saturn
he is in my 5th house natally and i feel like i was never meant to live my life as i wanted and have what i wished for - but i finally found the truth - self love - hard lesson - one day one day!

Minderwiz

Why Saturn and 8?

Saturn is traditionally associated with the 8th house but this assignment is based on Saturn traditionally being associated with the first. In Chaledean order, Saturn takes the first, Jupiter the second, Mars the third and so on through to The Moon taking the seventh. It all starts again with Saturn taking the 8th, Jupiter the ninth, Mars tenth, Venus eleventh and Mercury twelfth.

So we now have Saturn and 1 and 8.

Worse still, Saturn rules the tenth and eleventh signs and Joys in the 12th House and is the Seventh planet and outermost traditional planet

So Saturn is associated with 1, 7, 8, 10, 11 and 12 })

Perhaps we should have a look at it's position on the 1st, 7th, 8th, 10th, 11th and 12th of the month as well. Luckily the difference will only be very slight :)