SCRYING?

EvaSegovia

Can anyone describe to me what you actually experience during scrying? (Not the definition of). I read an interesting article on Quora this morning. It had to do with gazing into a mirror for an extended period. According to the article, the majority of test subjects reported seeing someone other than themselves in the mirror. Very curious. Hope someone here can enlighten me. Thanks, Eva PS: The experiment was done in a dimly lit room.

Starri Knytes

I receive messages through one particular mirror in my house but I only see me. Its clairaudience, clear hearing. I scry a crystal ball in which not only do I see many things but I can also show what I see to others.
Like this, can you see the face of a witch..
IMG_20150524_014035_322-1_zpswc4em2et.jpg

or here..
Black Jesus (his head is in the bottom of the glow)
IMG_20160810_170208_264-1_zpsx9fosbhn.jpg

this one I call stirring up the magic
Screenshot_20170403-2307542_zpsznms9gxd.png

I'm not sure what you mean by, "what you feel"? It's not like you're possessed or something. :laughs: It feels the same as reading tarot cards. I connect in the same way. In fact I scry my crystal with every reading.

EvaSegovia

WOW... Yes I can see the images.... I wonder, is it easy to interpret what you see, as how it relates to a question? I asked how do you "experience" rather than how do you "feel" & what I mean by that is: do you see a story, as in the tarot? More than one image at a time? One image at a time? Only one image?

Starri Knytes

WOW... Yes I can see the images.... I wonder, is it easy to interpret what you see, as how it relates to a question? I asked how do you "experience" rather than how do you "feel" & what I mean by that is: do you see a story, as in the tarot? More than one image at a time? One image at a time? Only one image?

I scrying accompanies my tarot readings. So I read the cards then take several images of the cards and crystal. What shows up in the crystal always has to do with either the spread or a personal message for the client.

For instance in a recent reading the crystal clearly showed the nickname the clients Irish grandmother gave him. Along with his own initials. Every reading I did for him thereafter his grandmother come through in the crystal.
There are other examples.
Black Jesus is Prince. I have several readings involving him.

I would have to go back through my files if you want other examples.

The scryed image always either supports the reading or is something that has personal meaning to the client.

EvaSegovia

Why is this so fascinating to me!? How did you come to realize this? On your own? Did you study with someone? From books? How did you develop an interest? Are there many scryers here? So many questions Starri Knytes! LOL!!! Thank you for explaining to me as much as you have! :D

EvaSegovia

PS: I just HAD to read your profile.... "I have been gifted with magic." I love that...

Starri Knytes

Why is this so fascinating to me!? How did you come to realize this? On your own? Did you study with someone? From books? How did you develop an interest? Are there many scryers here? So many questions Starri Knytes! LOL!!! Thank you for explaining to me as much as you have! :D
Clairaudience with the mirror is something I've always done. It's one of those things that you think is normal for everyone, until you find out it isn't.
Scrying the crystal didn't happen until 5 yrs ago maybe. There really wasn't anything to learn. I just say what I see or hear.

If I'm doing a reading about a child that has no direction and I see this...
Screenshot_20170405-0127042_zpsjak5gv2k.png
I might say something like, It's a journey. He needs to discover what he loves, then he must follow his heart.

Or here
A woman expecting her second child is worried she won't be able to have a natural delivery I might say,
Screenshot_20170405-0130082_zpslgs8buvx.png

It looks like this family is in the arms of angel. I see a man to the left, a woman to the right and a place for the baby to come into the world between them. It also has the slight appearance of lady parts. I believe this baby will be delivered naturally.

Let the image help you tell the story.

I'm interested in developing myself in all areas of divination.

Check out the PEEKING THROUGH THE KEYHOLE one just ended Saturday. That's where Mediums give their skills a workout. There are also several ppl here that scry regularly. It's great fun. If you use the site search function I'm sure you'll find one.

Starri Knytes

PS: I just HAD to read your profile.... "I have been gifted with magic." I love that...
Thank you [emoji813] I haven't looked at my profile in ages.

celticnoodle

There are a lot of scryers here and scrying threads here in divination. We use to do a lot of scrying with each other here and perhaps there is a need to begin again. You can scry with anything, so even if you do not have a crystal ball, you can scry.

Do a search for "Scry" in divination to see what comes up. GotH, SunChariot, and many others in addition to Starry have participated and started threads on this fun divination practice. I have a great book (imho) to recommend on scrying. The Crystal-Ball-Gazing-book by Uma Silbey. I know you can find it on Amazon. But, there are others out there too.

I don't scry much, but have done so in the past. As for what I actually experience, I liken it to reading the cards, though instead of it being a card, I see an image inside the crystal ball. Its not unlike seeing images in the clouds. Did you ever do that as a kid? I still do that too! :laugh:

And, yes, many people scry with mirrors too. I can't really recall ever doing that. If I did, I didn't do it much....

There are a lot of threads regarding scrying with a mirror too. Some people paint a small mirror black and scry that way too. There are threads with this manner of divining too here.

GotH

Thanks for the mention celticnoodle. I credit you with helping me get started with my scrying practices which has opened up some pretty amazing doors! It sounds like Starri is doing a great job with explaining the art in this thread. Fascinating pics..