Telepathic messages.

Sharla

Twice now I've received a msg telepathically from a guy I've been seeing that's recently ended.

The 1st one was a few days ago and he referred to me as Sharla..."Sharla i love you but I can't have you"...I said but you've done me wrong, he said "it wasn't me, it wasn't me" and left.

The 2nd one I've just received...im sort of just chilling out on my bed and just doing some research online. All of a sudden my eyes felt really heavy like they wanted to close and I was struggling keeping them open....I gave in and shut them and instantly he was there again "(my real name)...I miss you and I feel torn by what I want and the right thing to do, I have no energy but I have energy when I'm with you. .......I remained silent and just listened.

I think next time this happens I will tell him to stop contacting me.....he needs to break this tie he still has with me.

Has anybody else experienced this ?

Starri Knytes

Why don't you break the tie?
I mean you have to be open to it at some level for this to happen.

I have been connected in this way to men in the past but when I close that door it remains closed.

Sharla

Why don't you break the tie?
I mean you have to be open to it at some level for this to happen.

I have been connected in this way to men in the past but when I close that door it remains closed.

Well i am quite open to receiving msgs anyway, in a clairaudience (not fully developed) way.

And me and this guy met under very strange circumstances, and on 2 seperate occasions i have said something random to him in a subconscious way....and these words have manifested, and not in good ways either.

We was on each others vibrational level, i think it's because of this that this is happening....we just got each other, we could sense each others emotions without having to explain etc....unfortunately it just wasn't an ideal set up for us to be together properly.

Breaking the tie is easy to say yes....but much harder to do. And i don't think i want to break the tie yet anyway, as i want to know if he's alright. As on an outer physical way, yes he's alright he's still living his life and doing his thing. But on a soul and spirit level, i know he's not, and i know he can feel an emptiness that he probably feels like he'll never get back.

So for now i need to allow him to be able to still come to me if he needs to reach out, i don't want to make things even harder for him. When he mentioned yesterday about him having no energy now, i totally understand where he's coming from, i can feel how he feels.

Bonny

Well i am quite open to receiving msgs anyway, in a clairaudience (not fully developed) way.

And me and this guy met under very strange circumstances, and on 2 seperate occasions i have said something random to him in a subconscious way....and these words have manifested, and not in good ways either.

We was on each others vibrational level, i think it's because of this that this is happening....we just got each other, we could sense each others emotions without having to explain etc....unfortunately it just wasn't an ideal set up for us to be together properly.

Breaking the tie is easy to say yes....but much harder to do.

Sharla,

All I can say is i am verrrysorry youare going through this.

And I totally understand.

When you get a good strategy I'd LOVE to hear !

Bx

Sharla

Sharla,

All I can say is i am verrrysorry youare going through this.

And I totally understand.

When you get a good strategy I'd LOVE to hear !

Bx

Thankyou, i'm not doing too bad though.....even though at random times of the day i feel a heaviness in my heart, and i think once again im picking this up from him.

I need to be there for him if he needs me (telepathically), so for now my lines of communication are still open on a soul level. On a physical level we have both blocked each other....how mad is this.

Bonny

Thankyou, i'm not doing too bad though.....even though at random times of the day i feel a heaviness in my heart, and i think once again im picking this up from him.

I need to be there for him if he needs me (telepathically), so for now my lines of communication are still open on a soul level. On a physical level we have both blocked each other....how mad is this.

I understand. You do what your soul feels called to do Love. It's really important you trace the journey as your intuition guides.

It's not mad. It's life, when you are sensitive and connected .

Bless

Starri Knytes

...I remained silent and just listened.

I think next time this happens I will tell him to stop contacting me.....he needs to break this tie he still has with me.
??
Well i am quite open to receiving msgs anyway

Snip..

Breaking the tie is easy to say yes....but much harder to do. And i don't think i want to break the tie yet anyway.

Mhmmm I can see that.
How dependant could he be after a couple of dates. You might want to consider that someone that latches on so quickly might be a bit unstable and leading him on could cause more problems than you have energy for.

But you weren't asking for solutions were you, you asked if anyone could connect telepathically with a mate/friend/love interests. I can and have.
It's probably more common than you think.

I hope you find resolution soon.

Sharla

??

Mhmmm I can see that.
How dependant could he be after a couple of dates. You might want to consider that someone that latches on so quickly might be a bit unstable and leading him on could cause more problems than you have energy for.
This wasn't just a "couple of dates", i don't know where you got that from.....where did i ever put that this was just a couple of dates. Me and him have been through so much together in this past year. Im shocked by what you've put here.
But you weren't asking for solutions were you, you asked if anyone could connect telepathically with a mate/friend/love interests. I can and have.
It's probably more common than you think.
And no im not asking for solutions, just was wondering if anyone could relate to these telepathic msgs and had gone through the same thing....this is the first time ive gone through it with someone.
I hope you find resolution soon.
There's no resolution needed thank you......i wasn't asking for advice just similar experiences.

And all you can say is <snip> :laugh: Some people....

And in future before replying to someones thread (especially with how you have) then please read the replies properly, so you don't reply in a wrong way.

headincloud

I'm fairly telepathic and clairaudient but I've never experienced a one on one connection with someone like this, if you are both telepathic this could easily happen but he'd have to have been aware he was speaking to you from a distance. I do speak to my guide in a two way conversation but have only minimal experience in connecting telepathically with others who are still alive.

With intuition and telepathy you hear the impression of the voice but not the physical voice itself, there's a slight gap between the impression and the realization of what you heard because of course you didn't hear it it was impressed, if you can relate to that.

He'd have to be pretty skilled to send that to you but for all we know he may be.

Sharla

I'm fairly telepathic and clairaudient but I've never experienced a one on one connection with someone like this, if you are both telepathic this could easily happen but he'd have to have been aware he was speaking to you from a distance. I do speak to my guide in a two way conversation but have only minimal experience in connecting telepathically with others who are still alive.

With intuition and telepathy you hear the impression of the voice but not the physical voice itself, there's a slight gap between the impression and the realization of what you heard because of course you didn't hear it it was impressed, if you can relate to that.

He'd have to be pretty skilled to send that to you but for all we know he may be.

I don't see it more as being "skilled" as what your saying. If there is such a strong connection between two people who have gone through a pastlife/s together, your both so alike in many ways its like you have the same soul, so if he's thinking something but this would be a very intense thought, without him realizing he's telepathically sending me this thought.....but obviously this can't happen with everyone, there has to be a combination of factors involved between the two people tobe able do this.

I have empath abilities, have slight claircognizance and also a form of a channeling ability which im still trying to work out, as twice (and other times in the past)...but with him i have twice randomly said things to him and they have happened, so with all this it makes me also more able to receive these messages i received from him.

I only recieved the 2 ive never had anymore since.....and this was when i "cut the cord" in my head there was a cord binding us still and i has the scissors in my hand and finally cut it. Ive been trying to cut it for a while, but not had it in me.....but this time i did, and i also let him go in a physical realm sense.