Secret Wishes

zhadee

This is perfect, I just kept thinking of a way to find out my true desire/my dream and here I find this thread!

I'd like to sit please.

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Tree
2. I heart it - Paths
3. I dislike it - Scythe
4. restraint - Birds
5. fulfillment - Ring

The Tree is your wish. C. G. Jung sees '
The tree as a place of conversion and renewal has female-maternal significance'. The Tree deals with growth, in height, width and depth. Each tree grows towards the sun, striving to become big and tall. The Tree could be the desired career of a child: when I grow up, I want to be a train driver! or because of the many leaves, I want to have so much money!

The Paths is how you like your wish. A common saying from Zaire: There is no way to a fruitless tree.
The Paths quote Confucius: the way is the aim. The aim is the future, it is a way into the future. The fruits are the future's fruits. Walking along the way in serenity, knowing the path will lead to the right destination.
Time will tell.

The Scythe is how you dislike your wish. It says: this way leads nowhere, we are not on a way. There is no tree, there is no aim, there cannot be a way.
The Scythe says: We are getting nowhere, and nowhere fast. The Tree is a figment of your imagination. The future you imagine will not become real. We are wasting time chasing a phantom. Time is up.

The Birds are the restraint of your wish. The Birds say everything has its time, and now is not the time to wander. If you keep going, you will go astray. Settle down. If you don't like it you can lump it.
The Birds keep you from going your way, they hold you back by telling you that you wish for something you already have. You don't know your many blessings. Take your time, you don't have to go. Your time will come.
Though Birds and Scythe speak differently, they both agree about you better not walking the Paths.

The Ring fulfills your wish. The first idea how this connects with the Tree was annual ring. The Ring is timeless, it is not pressed for time. The Ring is beginning and end. An annual ring is a self-contained circuit. An image for propensity towards wholeness. The Tree keeps its integrity by keeping each annual ring, it surpasses its borders, and keeps the border. An annual ring is an incorporated border. A living past, a living memory.
Whenever the Scythe says time is up, the Ring reminds you about time is not coming to an end.
As you were. Carry on.
The Ring is the memory of your ability to surpass borders in order to grow. You need to cross limits in order to add another annual ring. The Ring reminds you that making a new loop demands you to cross the line.

A circle comes to a closure when you walk the entire 360°, each degree is a limit. While passing every single point, the Ring keeps telling you and then, and then, and then, while the Scythe says this is the end, this is the end, this is the end.
The Ring fulfills your wish by telling you and then whenever it feels you've come to an end. Whenever you feel like you have reached the edge, the Ring will lead you on the Paths you need to go in order to reach your aim.
The Tree is many circuits, loops, and circles. Many turns. The Tree is the time of life in a circle. There is no other way but the circle, that is why it is the aim, the circle comes to a close with every step you take. Each step across the limit is also a step on the circle.

Being alive means continually renewal, the Tree roots in the earth and grows towards the sky, the Tree unites sun and earth. The fruit is the result of earth and sun, water and air - all four elements in coincidence.
The fruit is a perfect timing. The perfect timing is also a perfect moment. The Paths is the search for that true and perfect moment, to enjoy that fruit. The perfect moment is a fertile moment from which some fruit will call forth. Happiness is the perfect timing which produces a result.

Your wish is that one moment of happiness. It should be fertile, yielding the next moment of happiness, putting you in an ongoing creative and creating process which goes on and on, without coming to an end.
Not in a frenzy but in steady occurences.

Hope this resonates with you!

reall

ok, can I sit next?x,x have loooong wish list but just to be sure I didn't skip something?x,x lolz :))

zhadee

ok, can I sit next?x,x have loooong wish list but just to be sure I didn't skip something?x,x lolz :))

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Paths
2. I heart it - Star
3. I dislike it - Mountain
4. restraint -
Scythe
5. fulfillment - Bouquet

The Paths show your wish. The Paths symbolise how you master your life's journey, how you deal with ups and downs, initiation and trials. The aim of the Paths is approaching the spiritual center of the human being, the wholeness and completeness of personality, the self.

The Paths stand for the world. The Star is how you like your wish. The Stars are many worlds. The Stars at night are guiding your way. As fix as they are, and as much as they are beacons, providing orientation, as likely set is the Path. The light of the Stars falls on a certain Path - the path of your life, you following your guiding star. The beacon light of the Stars follows the Path. You can only see the Stars at night, when they are shining brightly they shed their light on your Path. The Path is written in the Stars, the Path also leads to the Stars. This way goes across the sky, for the night allows you to see into the cosmic space when the skies are clear.
The Path wants to go beyond, flying to the moon. The moon is another world, the Path is leading you there. It is superlunary. Beyond the border.

The Mountain is how you dislike your wish. The Mountain also leads you high above, above the clouds, on top of the world. It is the place where the gods reside on earth - Fukuyama, Olymp. The Mountain tells you to stay on the ground. Stay earthly, search the gods on planet earth. High on top, but walking and climbing. Don't fly. The Mountain demands you to face the steep rock, asks you to prove your skills. It warns you from falling down when you aren't safeguarded. The Mountain denotes the Path as a way that brings you down.
The Stars are telling you to fly, you don't need to be afraid. What the Stars call 'flying', the Mountain names 'falling'.

The Scythe is the restraint. It agrees with the Mountain: if you go that way, it will end quickly. That way leads you to doom. You won't get far. You cannot get out. There is no way out. The Scythe puts an end.
It excludes. The Scythe tell you: there are friends and foes. If you go that way, you don't belong any more. You will have excluded yourself.
If you go the Path, you make a big decision.
A decision against everything the Scythe includes.

The Bouquet fulfills your wish. The Bouquet is either a welcoming or a departing gift. There is always somebody who gives the Bouquet, and one who receives it. If you decide to go the Path, it is a decision for a lifetime. The question is, whether you give or receive the Bouquet, and likewise the question if your wish is fulfilled by giving or taking the gift.
The Stars hint towards your wish is really a secret wish. Something you've secretely cherished, kept to yourself. Like you were leading a second life, one for the daytime, one for the nighttime.
The Mountain might confront you with the scary image of a cliff from which you have to jump by following your guiding star, and the Scythe would send you to your doom.

The Bouquet fulfills your wish. The japanese art of flower arrangement (Ikebana) with symbolic expressiveness arranges, depending on the school, three basic positions: Heaven (above), Earth (below) and man (center) in a harmonious design. The Bouquet is arranged in harmony.

Ikebana can inspire one to identify with beauty in all art forms. This is also the time when one feels closeness to nature which provides relaxation for the mind, body, and soul. wikipedia

The Bouquet fulfills your wish by providing harmony. The Stars are the heaven, the Mountain is the earth, the Paths is man. Heaven and Earth need to merge. On top of the Mountain, you feel closer to the Stars. You are in the middle, the wish balances both sides. The Scythe is the hostile world when Stars and Mountain are not in harmony, when the Mountain drags you down, and the Stars
make the ground falls out from underneath your feet. Up and downs.
The secret wish is conciliation because the Path will be walked by itself when harmony is at peace, when your feet are on the ground, neither flying nor falling, but walking. The Bouquet fulfills your wish by giving you sensuality. The flowers are the senses: feeling, smelling, watching. To fully enjoy them you need your senses.
Your secret wish is harmony of body, mind and soul. The Paths is the middle, the soul is the Stars, the body is the Mountain. The Mountain says when you fly to the stars, you will leave me behind. The Paths is the mind, it is friends with body and soul.

Your secret wish is being friends with yourself, being at peace with yourself.

reall

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Paths
2. I heart it - Star
3. I dislike it - Mountain
4. restraint -
Scythe
5. fulfillment - Bouquet

The Paths show your wish. The Paths symbolise how you master your life's journey, how you deal with ups and downs, initiation and trials. The aim of the Paths is approaching the spiritual center of the human being, the wholeness and completeness of personality, the self.

The Paths stand for the world. The Star is how you like your wish. The Stars are many worlds. The Stars at night are guiding your way. As fix as they are, and as much as they are beacons, providing orientation, as likely set is the Path. The light of the Stars falls on a certain Path - the path of your life, you following your guiding star. The beacon light of the Stars follows the Path. You can only see the Stars at night, when they are shining brightly they shed their light on your Path. The Path is written in the Stars, the Path also leads to the Stars. This way goes across the sky, for the night allows you to see into the cosmic space when the skies are clear.
The Path wants to go beyond, flying to the moon. The moon is another world, the Path is leading you there. It is superlunary. Beyond the border.

The Mountain is how you dislike your wish. The Mountain also leads you high above, above the clouds, on top of the world. It is the place where the gods reside on earth - Fukuyama, Olymp. The Mountain tells you to stay on the ground. Stay earthly, search the gods on planet earth. High on top, but walking and climbing. Don't fly. The Mountain demands you to face the steep rock, asks you to prove your skills. It warns you from falling down when you aren't safeguarded. The Mountain denotes the Path as a way that brings you down.
The Stars are telling you to fly, you don't need to be afraid. What the Stars call 'flying', the Mountain names 'falling'.

The Scythe is the restraint. It agrees with the Mountain: if you go that way, it will end quickly. That way leads you to doom. You won't get far. You cannot get out. There is no way out. The Scythe puts an end.
It excludes. The Scythe tell you: there are friends and foes. If you go that way, you don't belong any more. You will have excluded yourself.
If you go the Path, you make a big decision.
A decision against everything the Scythe includes.

The Bouquet fulfills your wish. The Bouquet is either a welcoming or a departing gift. There is always somebody who gives the Bouquet, and one who receives it. If you decide to go the Path, it is a decision for a lifetime. The question is, whether you give or receive the Bouquet, and likewise the question if your wish is fulfilled by giving or taking the gift.
The Stars hint towards your wish is really a secret wish. Something you've secretely cherished, kept to yourself. Like you were leading a second life, one for the daytime, one for the nighttime.
The Mountain might confront you with the scary image of a cliff from which you have to jump by following your guiding star, and the Scythe would send you to your doom.

The Bouquet fulfills your wish. The japanese art of flower arrangement (Ikebana) with symbolic expressiveness arranges, depending on the school, three basic positions: Heaven (above), Earth (below) and man (center) in a harmonious design. The Bouquet is arranged in harmony.

The Bouquet fulfills your wish by providing harmony. The Stars are the heaven, the Mountain is the earth, the Paths is man. Heaven and Earth need to merge. On top of the Mountain, you feel closer to the Stars. You are in the middle, the wish balances both sides. The Scythe is the hostile world when Stars and Mountain are not in harmony, when the Mountain drags you down, and the Stars
make the ground falls out from underneath your feet. Up and downs.
The secret wish is conciliation because the Path will be walked by itself when harmony is at peace, when your feet are on the ground, neither flying nor falling, but walking. The Bouquet fulfills your wish by giving you sensuality. The flowers are the senses: feeling, smelling, watching. To fully enjoy them you need your senses.
Your secret wish is harmony of body, mind and soul. The Paths is the middle, the soul is the Stars, the body is the Mountain. The Mountain says when you fly to the stars, you will leave me behind. The Paths is the mind, it is friends with body and soul.

Your secret wish is being friends with yourself, being at peace with yourself.

Yikes!:)) this is freaky!:)) even I don’t fully understand everything you write here I feel it might be somehow amazingly on spot?!:)) lolz

Path everything you say here goes well with me!:)) it might be different ways I wish to explore!:)) never really think about that but it might be true!:)) lolz

Stars Wow! true!:)) this is how I like!^^lolz ;)) as Girl Archer say I’ll probably need to read it again!:)) but definitely gives me something to think about! ;)

Mountain again 100%!:)) this is lazy me who don’t like climbing mountains!^^ lolz ;)
And all the troublesome and hard things i need to do to accomplish my wish!^^ and everything that keeps me down! Yikes! lolz all on spot!x,x :))

Scythe!x,x no comment!x,x true probably ,,!x,x :)))

Bouquet hm,,, this is interesting!:)) what you say here,, Wow!:)) it resonate with me!:))
And what you write about ikebana might actually be my hobby art!^^ lolz

Thank you for wonderful reading!:)) i find it accurate and deeply moving especially this part!
The secret wish is conciliation because the Path will be walked by itself when harmony is at peace, when your feet are on the ground, neither flying nor falling, but walking.
WoW! This might be exactly on spot for my life and really helpful advice for the future!^^:))

Again good on spot!:)) congrats! you give as perfect new spread to use and much more to think about!^^:))

I'll definitly save this reading to read it again when I feel troubled!^^ lolz ;))

zhadee

I'll definitly save this reading to read it again when I feel troubled!^^ lolz ;))

It's a great idea of reading this again when you feel troubled,
but we do hope you'll also read it once more when you feel happy :)

reall

It's a great idea of reading this again when you feel troubled,
but we do hope you'll also read it once more when you feel happy :)

ha ha!:) yeah! I will!^^:))

Girl Archer

Lenormand - Dondorf

1. Your secret wish - Tree
2. I heart it - Paths
3. I dislike it - Scythe
4. restraint - Birds
5. fulfillment - Ring

The Tree is your wish. C. G. Jung sees '
The tree as a place of conversion and renewal has female-maternal significance'. The Tree deals with growth, in height, width and depth. Each tree grows towards the sun, striving to become big and tall. The Tree could be the desired career of a child: when I grow up, I want to be a train driver! or because of the many leaves, I want to have so much money!

This part definitely resonates with me, and also I would like to add that perhaps it could denote health along with wealth, because as a kid I used to go often to the doctor and I have always wanted that to go away, to be strong and enduring. Like a tree if you will.

The Paths is how you like your wish. A common saying from Zaire: There is no way to a fruitless tree.
The Paths quote Confucius: the way is the aim. The aim is the future, it is a way into the future. The fruits are the future's fruits. Walking along the way in serenity, knowing the path will lead to the right destination.
Time will tell.

This bit honestly went over my head.

The Scythe is how you dislike your wish. It says: this way leads nowhere, we are not on a way. There is no tree, there is no aim, there cannot be a way.
The Scythe says: We are getting nowhere, and nowhere fast. The Tree is a figment of your imagination. The future you imagine will not become real. We are wasting time chasing a phantom. Time is up.

The Birds are the restraint of your wish. The Birds say everything has its time, and now is not the time to wander. If you keep going, you will go astray. Settle down. If you don't like it you can lump it.
The Birds keep you from going your way, they hold you back by telling you that you wish for something you already have. You don't know your many blessings. Take your time, you don't have to go. Your time will come.
Though Birds and Scythe speak differently, they both agree about you better not walking the Paths.

So though the birds and scythe are telling me not to walk the path, I should do exactly that in order to pursue my happiness? Walk the road less travelled, take risks, put myself out there more often? And, be patient that all shall come to me in due time?

The Ring fulfills your wish. The first idea how this connects with the Tree was annual ring. The Ring is timeless, it is not pressed for time. The Ring is beginning and end. An annual ring is a self-contained circuit. An image for propensity towards wholeness. The Tree keeps its integrity by keeping each annual ring, it surpasses its borders, and keeps the border. An annual ring is an incorporated border. A living past, a living memory.
Whenever the Scythe says time is up, the Ring reminds you about time is not coming to an end.
As you were. Carry on.
The Ring is the memory of your ability to surpass borders in order to grow. You need to cross limits in order to add another annual ring. The Ring reminds you that making a new loop demands you to cross the line.

A circle comes to a closure when you walk the entire 360°, each degree is a limit. While passing every single point, the Ring keeps telling you and then, and then, and then, while the Scythe says this is the end, this is the end, this is the end.
The Ring fulfills your wish by telling you and then whenever it feels you've come to an end. Whenever you feel like you have reached the edge, the Ring will lead you on the Paths you need to go in order to reach your aim.
The Tree is many circuits, loops, and circles. Many turns. The Tree is the time of life in a circle. There is no other way but the circle, that is why it is the aim, the circle comes to a close with every step you take. Each step across the limit is also a step on the circle.

A lot of this was extremely re-assuring for me especially because as I approach my birthday, I was filled with a greater sense of how much time has gone by and how much more I need to do. It's good to know that I don't have to race against time, so as to speak.

Being alive means continually renewal, the Tree roots in the earth and grows towards the sky, the Tree unites sun and earth. The fruit is the result of earth and sun, water and air - all four elements in coincidence.
The fruit is a perfect timing. The perfect timing is also a perfect moment. The Paths is the search for that true and perfect moment, to enjoy that fruit. The perfect moment is a fertile moment from which some fruit will call forth. Happiness is the perfect timing which produces a result.

Your wish is that one moment of happiness. It should be fertile, yielding the next moment of happiness, putting you in an ongoing creative and creating process which goes on and on, without coming to an end.
Not in a frenzy but in steady occurences.

You are right, my wish is a steady stream of happy moments but I wonder if the reading could narrow it down to what kind of happiness? Professional fulfilment? Romantic happiness?Travelling the world and having a plethora of new experiences? Which one is it that brings me the greatest joy? Zhadee, this reading resonated with me greatly and I have book marked this for future reference as well :) Thank you so much. Your voice is soothing yet very distinctive.

zhadee

You are right, my wish is a steady stream of happy moments but I wonder if the reading could narrow it down to what kind of happiness? Professional fulfilment? Romantic happiness?Travelling the world and having a plethora of new experiences? Which one is it that brings me the greatest joy? Zhadee, this reading resonated with me greatly and I have book marked this for future reference as well :) Thank you so much. Your voice is soothing yet very distinctive.

The secret wish is not "if X happens, you are happy", instead it is more about intending to be happy. It is your personal way of becoming happy.

It is not like winning the lottery and being happy after all, or to travel the world and when you have seen it all you are happy.
This is about feeling happy, whether you've won the lottery or not, whether you've travelled the world or not.

The Scythe is like Elvis has left the building -
The show has come to an end. It's all over. Business before pleasure, and there is always something to do.

The Ring is telling you The Show must go on, and it will go on. Fertilization means - you feel happy when you realise it goes on. Not the after-show party, but the show never ends. Not in the sense of getting bigger, getting brighter but keeping up the circling.

Happiness is not an event. It is a flow. If you are in the flow, then Elvis lives.

Girl Archer

The secret wish is not "if X happens, you are happy", instead it is more about intending to be happy. It is your personal way of becoming happy.

It is not like winning the lottery and being happy after all, or to travel the world and when you have seen it all you are happy.
This is about feeling happy, whether you've won the lottery or not, whether you've travelled the world or not.

The Scythe is like Elvis has left the building -
The show has come to an end. It's all over. Business before pleasure, and there is always something to do.

The Ring is telling you The Show must go on, and it will go on. Fertilization means - you feel happy when you realise it goes on. Not the after-show party, but the show never ends. Not in the sense of getting bigger, getting brighter but keeping up the circling.

Happiness is not an event. It is a flow. If you are in the flow, then Elvis lives.

Alright, now i understand what you meant by secret wish and yes, you are right. The happiness for me lies in knowing that the show does go on. Thank you zhadee!