Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group -advance- practice cases for everyone

Sylvie Steinbach

Good idea!

We are all looking forward to the result...

And then while you are at it also ask 'when would she be pregnant?'. Since this is advance training we can all dip our toes in this as well...

lol

LisaW

Barbara

Can Barbara get pregnant on her own? The key card is the 5-tree; here is the spread:

13-child + 31-sun + 10-scythe + 5-tree +24-heart + 20-garden + 12-birds

Sylvie Steinbach

New results

Here is the scythe again! Pay attention everyone as the scythe is right next to the key card the tree...

LisaW

When?

The second part was when would Barbara be pregnant?
I did the spread in the way that Sylvie talks about in the book, about timing (pg 169).
I shuffled and spread the cards out in a fan, focusing on the question of when would Barbara be pregnant, and picked out 5 cards.

Here is the result:

1-horseman + 11-whip + 33-key +31-sun +26-book

A card popped immediately for me...but not sure if Sylvie would want that shared in this post, so I will wait and see...

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

Can you ask the same question using the tree as the key card please? and give us the spread...Thanks!

ana luisa

Can Barbara get pregnant on her own?

I´ll try... It´s been a while. There´s an indication that she already got pregnant in the past and had a C-section (the scythe again) but for a future pregnancy, heart + garden would suggest multiple partners or maybe several trials with a successful result. Se may have twins this time birds).

ana luisa

When?

Soon, very soon! (the horseman). Now, please, Sylvie, don´t be mad at me, a bit of an intuition question: can the whip suggest that she will get pregnant in a passionate moment with a person she has a karmic relationship with (key)?

LisaW

corrected "when" spread :)

I had originally done a spread with the 5-tree as the key card, but then saw the timing chapter and thought I had done it incorrectly...

here's the original, with tree as the key card:

9-bouquet + 12-birds + 33-key + 5-tree + 26-book +22 crossroads + 6-clouds

Question being : When would Barbara be pregnant?

LisaW

Ana Luisa

You are right, this person has had a c-section in the past;
but I have a feeling that since the question is "can she get pregnant on her own?" that there will be another meaning to those three cards...

ana luisa

Oh my... that changes it a lot. I was a bit lost with the first half but it seems this pregnancy will take a while to come. If it does.And not for health reasons but for "emotional" reasons. The book brings an idea of something unexpected, out of the blue, the crossroads shows indecision and the clouds, clouded judgement. Now, it´s beyond the cards but it seems she will have a change of heart for some reason.