Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group -advance- practice cases for everyone

Sylvie Steinbach

Please do not add onto this case, stick to the question thanks!

Ok let's recap:

first we have the general spread on pregnancy question for Barbara:

Is Barbara able to get pregnant? yes/no and why?

"20-garden + 4-house +3 ship + 5-tree + 9-bouquet + 33-key + 10-scythe"

Our contengency was the card scythe so we asked:

Can Barbara get pregnant on her own? The key card is the 5-tree; here is the spread:

13-child + 31-sun + 10-scythe + 5-tree +24-heart + 20-garden + 12-birds

Now I made all of you this remark: watch out the reappearance of the scythe!
I have been doing this kind of reading for 25 years!!! There is a reason why I am guiding you so pay attention specially if you want to improve your game.

Then we asked the timing and we have 2 answers since I asked Lisa to do also one using the tree key card in it:

1-horseman + 11-whip + 33-key +31-sun +26-book

and

9-bouquet + 12-birds + 33-key + 5-tree + 26-book +22 crossroads + 6-clouds

The reading is done today on January 2008 so keep the time line...Again if you insert your insights please always explain why and how you got there...

Remember that I DO NOT have the answer since it is an ongoing case and the lady is NOT pregnant as we speak.

Stay on topic this is a case on health and pregnancy. No karmic or other details for now and watch out that your answers stay on topic :) Lisa lol

I have to log off for now but will look at your insights by this late afternoon. Looking forward to see what you got. Because I have a lot of experience on this kind of deal and I am good at it actually I will tell you hints to pay attention to such as the scythe in this case but I do not want to impose. It is a thin balance to try to teach but not restreint so forgive me if sometimes I appear 'controlling'. Doing my best to teach :)

Blessings,
sylvie

Aristede

LisaW said:
Can Barbara get pregnant on her own? The key card is the 5-tree; here is the spread:

Very interesting follow up spread! Sylvie was right! I lost focus on the question in my interpretation of the original layout.

Here's my interpretation:

Child + sun = these cards fall in the past, so it think they shows her desire to have a child, and that the child would bring her happiness. She may also already have a child (or children).

Sun + scythe + tree = success through a medical procedure that would be necessary for Barbara to get pregnant.

Heart + garden + birds = these cards suggest a celebration and sharing good news.

My answer is that Barbara will need some medical intervention to get pregnant, the medical treatments will be successful, and she will get pregnant.

I may be adding here, but I'm wondering if heart + garden + birds could also suggest multiple births, maybe twins, due to the fertility procedures? :confused:

Sylvie Steinbach

Aristede

I am onto the same path...but we will talk later about it as I intend to break it down also.

LisaW

Can she get pregnant?

13-child + 31-sun + 10-scythe +5-tree + 24-heart +20-garden + 12-birds

I am 99.9 % sure that Sylvie will say that with a medical procedure that she will successfully have another or possibly more than one child (twins)...
but let me play devil's advocate, just to keep things fun :)

let me pose a question..what if she's already had a procedure?
10-scythe is on the left side..which usually denotes the recent past.
Maybe she has already had a procedure in the past, that will make it possible to have children....(13-child + 31-sun showing it was successful and that she's able to)
going along in that vein, I would say that she has had a procedure in the recent past which makes it possible and most likely probable that she will successfully have more children-- and with a grain of salt I would warn her, be careful for what you wish for (as the 24-heart shows her desire), because you might get more than you bargained for! garden and birds scream multiples to me!
I would ask the client if she had already had a procedure....before assuming she needs another one.
All right, I'm ready to be corrected! lol

As to the question of timing...the only cards in either spread that popped to me was 1-horseman and 11 whips..both meaning soon..
I'm stumped on this part.

Aristede

I agree that the question of 'when' is very tricky! :confused:

What stands out for me is the fact that the book and the key show up in both spreads. In the second spread they fall on either side of the key card (the tree). The key doesn't have a specific time association, but the book represents Virgo timing which is late August/early September. The Crossroads is Libra which confirms September, and the bouquet also confirms Virgo. So I was thinking that Barbara might get pregnant in the early fall, most likely some time in September.

I was curious about the Scythe falling in the past in the follow up spread too. I'm really looking forward to Sylvie's breakdown of these spreads. I think she's a great teacher!

LisaW

Aristede :)

Agreed Aristede!
We're learning an awful lot from Sylvie, and I am immensely grateful for her dedication to having us learn so precisely.
Maybe you or one of the other students will propose a study after this one; so the fun will continue?

Sylvie Steinbach

Let's do it!

Ok let's recap:

first we have the general spread on pregnancy question for Barbara:

Is Barbara able to get pregnant? yes/no and why?

"20-garden + 4-house +3 ship + 5-tree + 9-bouquet + 33-key + 10-scythe"

- her desire of pregnancy coincide with a move to a distant location maybe another state/region or country. She already has children and they came with her. She can get pregnant but the cards show through the scythe that maybe a mechanical intervention may be needed to help along...- I did not do the break down on how i got there since I just did that previously. Aristede actually was right on the money with his first try...Now I will have been intrigued by the scythe's presence so that is why I asked a spread on the following:

Our contengency was the card scythe so we asked:

-She had children before but for some reason something had to be done to ensure pregnancy. Yes the scythe is right on the past next to the tree. This step may ensure she can get pregnant as the heart and garden show that she very much desire it. Also Garden bring fertility and the birds possible twins.

Now I made all of you this remark: watch out the reappearance of the scythe!
I have been doing this kind of reading for 25 years!!! There is a reason why I am guiding you so pay attention specially if you want to improve your game.

-I am still not convinced that the scythe is spoken for in reading the future for this lady!-

Then we asked the timing and we have 2 answers since I asked Lisa to do also one using the tree key card in it:

1-horseman + 11-whip + 33-key +31-sun +26-book

There is a fast timing here with horseman and whip -active combination also very sexual one. Sun and book will lead me to end of summer early fall -number 8 card!

and

9-bouquet + 12-birds + 33-key + 5-tree + 26-book +22 crossroads + 6-clouds

This is a timing question so we need to stick to the question! the signs that are connected virgo and libra. To add to it we have #9 card... FALL is my pick starting August 19th.

Now I have one request for my own piece of mind. Lisa, ask knowing that this lady had already had a surgery to ask the question integrating the fact a surgery has been done in the recent past. ASK if she can get pregnant on her own from that point on? Very important you integrate that surgery into the known facts so that it is PAST. Show me the results. Thanks!

Sylvie Steinbach

Oops! I did it again!

NO I am not singing but please take note on:

There is a fast timing here with horseman and whip -active combination also very sexual one. Sun and book will lead me to end of summer early fall -number 8 card!

Please edit and erase the last part that has nothing to with anything...Sun and book is the end of warm days for me so I usually associate it with end of summer. No #8 card here! my apologies, too many things at once will do you!

:)

LisaW

next question

Can Barbara get pregnant now, on her own, since having the surgery in the past??? Key card is again 5-tree.

10-scythe + 3-ship + 34-fish + 5-tree + 2-clover + 28-man + 29-woman

Sylvie Steinbach

Lisa

It is not normal that scythe shows up again since my instructions were clear and I assume you were clear when you picked up the cards.

Normaly the card should have not show at all! How long ago did she have a surgery? what month?

Do a spread on the surgery she did and pull another spread please...

NOTE: this is why health questions are so delicate and require serious look before telling anything to someone. You have to be sure!