Secrets of the Lenormand Study Group - Descriptions - General Discussion

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Wolfie

I am not sure what you are referring to. I suggest you either redo your question if the answer does not make any sense or rephrase it. you will notice over the case studies that some people may have similar challenge on how to interprete answers alltogether. You may want to look into them as it will increase your comprehension on how to use the cards on top of the book.

But to clarify a key card woman appearing in the answer of I am not sure what question in this case for a female inquirer usually represents herself. if the man key card appear it represent the other person.
So in reverse if a man ask a question and the male key card appear it can represent him or another person male if he is gay for example. The woman key card will represent the other person.

Hope it helps :)

sylvie

WolfyJames

Sylvie Steinbach said:
I am not sure what you are referring to. I suggest you either redo your question if the answer does not make any sense or rephrase it.

I'm doing the Love cases exercises and did my own reading. The first reading, the male card 28 came out as the 32th card. I tried a second time and the card 28 came out as the 34th card. I tried again with another deck and after half the deck was done I just stopped because that no layout layout does not make sense at all when the charged card comes out after 30 cards came out. I do not plan on using that no layout layout if this is what happens when one uses it. I'll make a different layout with 5 cards before the charged card and 5 after, this will work way better. I do not plan to continue using that no layout spread.

Sylvie Steinbach

RE: the no lay out system

It is a technique that uses the entire deck and yes sometimes you do go through the entire deck. The reasons can be that the way you ask your question is incorrect, or the answer is not 'coming' as easily such as a birth. I use this system every day and I know if it takes the entire deck to get an answer two times on the row it may mean that i should ask another time or that I am not supposed to know about it...

But there is also the 5 card answer you can use of course and you can always develop your own 'way'. Though the interesting part of the no lay out system is that it does force you to get into a zone while you are pulling the cards. It is a psychic development exercise. Not eveyone is set to go that road so you can use whatever system you are comfortable with.

WolfyJames

Sylvie Steinbach said:
It is a technique that uses the entire deck and yes sometimes you do go through the entire deck. The reasons can be that the way you ask your question is incorrect, or the answer is not 'coming' as easily such as a birth. I use this system every day and I know if it takes the entire deck to get an answer two times on the row it may mean that i should ask another time or that I am not supposed to know about it...

But there is also the 5 card answer you can use of course and you can always develop your own 'way'. Though the interesting part of the no lay out system is that it does force you to get into a zone while you are pulling the cards. It is a psychic development exercise. Not eveyone is set to go that road so you can use whatever system you are comfortable with.

Looks like I got lucky tonight, I got quite much less cards than previously, and I used the no layout layout. Do we have to post our reading? I think I read somewhere we could so others can try interpretating it or is it just you who post readings that you come up with?

I pick my cards for a reading in a weird way. I close my eyes, and when I do so images appear before me and I see a hand and a finger pointing the right cards to pick. Since I've started doing that like 4-5 years ago I've never have problems with cards that seem out of place. Hence why with my last readings I was really confused because that never happens to me.

Sylvie Steinbach

Re: posting your readings

Everytime you start a new method it takes time and practice for the brain to adapt. It is not that different than the way you are used to as you describe it...So likely it is just a matter of practicing and giving it time. :)

If you want to submit a case study you just need to find if it falls into one of the chapters already opened on the forum. I hope it does if not maybe we should wait...or you can PM me with it and I will see if I should open another thread on it if it addresses important factors. I decided to go slow as still a lot of subscribers are waiting for the book to be delivered by Amazon :(

But anyone can submit within the chapters started, just post what the question was, like I did for all case studies. And place the cards as I did previously -use my case studies as example. Stick to 4/5 cards on each side of the key card to avoid confusion.

I do not want the course to tun into 'readings' for each other without following a workshop structure. My purpose in hosting this course is to add on knowledge and explain what maybe is not clear for each person who has the book.

Frankly it is difficult to read accurately when you do not have the inquirer connected with you or in front of you to reveal psychic insights so the interpretation on this forum can only be academic -by the book. Again you can PM me and I will see...If this is very important to you then you could open your own thread and ask others to do the readings on your situation. But I will host only the workshop. I post sample of case studies to bring little tricks and that allows to go in depth on certain features of the cards.

Good continuation

Sylvie

Skydancer

Since this is the general discussion thread, I wanted to say that I have been pulling cards - and reading what they mean according to some on-line stuff I've found, and another book that I have, and then doing it YOUR way ... and your way wins out! Actually I was rather amazed at that, as I thought maybe there wouldn't be so much difference.

I like your 'no layout' plan. It works for me. I like the way you interpret the cards. And help us to do likewise. Thank you for starting this thread and getting me into Lenormand, which I have dismissed all these years.

That's all I wanted to say; just, thanks!! :)

*S*

Sylvie Steinbach

Hi Skydancer

I have noticed you have been using your psychic abilities on other tools. The no lay out method is perfectly suited for those who want to develop abilities. You can create your style anyway as I tried to not restrict students but give good foundations and a good method.
Contrary to the traditional method that assigns very often definitions onto cards without any sense or logic -for example why would you say that the whip can mean twins?!, the updates do -for example the birds (2) or crossroad (2) can be attached to siblings/twins. I got a lot of feedback similar to yours and I am encouraged by your progress.

By the way you can propose a case study on any of the topic threads in the workshop. Just explain the situation like: here is the question asked and here are the cards (.... +....+...) as I did on the threads. We can look together...

Happy Thanksgiving!

Sylvie

silverwings94

My book arrived today. I will begin reading it and enjoying every bit of it as I wait for my replacement copy of The Mystical Lenormand deck to arrive.
Silverwings94

Sylvie Steinbach

Silverwings94

So far most of the case studies have been answered so I advise you print the examples first, work on it and then look at the answers. It should tell you why you got some things wrong and know where you were right on...

The Q&A thread is for tech questions. And you can post on the thread of the exercise you are working on if you want to add something that was not addressed.

Good reading :)

Sylvie Steinbach

Important

I would like to take a moment to remind everyone who is following the virtual course that in order to attend and participate to the threads called 'Secrets of the Lenormand group study', one must have the book 'The Secrets of the Lenormand Oracle' and a small Lenormand deck of 36 cards.

This is a free virtual class you can print the course and work on your time. I will always interact and respond to the posts -as a teacher- and on PM if needed. But in order to post your answers on any of those threads you must have the pre-requisites. IF not you are welcome to watch, read and print...But please do not post to avoid confusion on the meanings of the cards and the reading techniques. Your cooperation is greatly appreciate to ensure clarity in the threads for the students who are actively involved.

Thank you very much :)